-Lucifer-

I'm going to start taking requests bc I'm running out of ideas for this man 🚶

angst

_________________________________

It was like any other day in Devildom. School was happening , people chatting on the streets , kids running around.
For M/N though , his typical day is of his lover ignoring him for his work. It was always like this ,and he never had any time to spend with his boyfriend.

Lucifer one day, decided to be gracious and spend a little time with his boyfriend, so he arranged a little movie date. No one can beat M/N's happiness when he heard this , and he instantly started planning other ideas for what else they can do after the movie.
He had spent countless hours trying to pick out the best outfit , something casual but not that casual .When he finally decided ,he went to sleep looking forward to tomorrow , the day of the date.
-
M/N woke up with excitement. He was finally going to bond with his boyfriend after being neglected by him for his work.

He quickly went to the restroom , and cleaned himself thoroughly making sure he didn't look dirty in any places. He put on his school uniform and headed towards RAD.He really was looking forward to the little movie date he had planned that afternoon.

M/N focused during class , trying to get good grades to impress his boyfriend, but it never seemed to impress him. He thought maybe he would notice and praise him. (poor you)
At the end of the day , he literally ran to the House of Lamentation to get showered and dressed quickly. He entered through the doors and went up to his room , got a towel, and then practically ran towards the restroom.
He showered quickly but slowly to make sure he wasn't dirty.

Then he got out and quickly got dressed into the outfit he chose.
He was not going to miss this for anything. He headed out and started walking towards the movie theater, half expecting Lucifer already at the entrance.
When he wasn't there,he had just thought that he was a little late, nothing more... right?

---

After deciding Lucifer was a little late, you decided to browse around the movies, trying to find one that would suit both of your tastes.
You say around for about thirty minutes before deciding something was wrong.
Y/N decided to call his boyfriend to see what was taking him so long.

*Ring ring*
M/N ❤️
Hey babe! I'm here at the movie theater but I don't see you? when are you going to get here?

Lucifer 💪
Ah, about that M/N, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it.

M/N ❤️
What? But you promised?

Lucifer 💪
Yeah yeah, we can do it another day.I just

got another stack of papers that I have to do by next we-

He couldn't even finish his sentence before you had hung up, with tears rolling down your face.
Why would he plan this, and leave you there standing like some idiot for almost two hours, just for him to say he couldn't make it? Does he think your feelings are a joke? Does he like seeing you hurt every time?You wipe your tears and run back to the House of Lamentation.
You were going to end this toxic relationship tonight.

---

You burst through the doors and headed straight for Lucifer's office.The brothers looked at you weirdly as to why you were angry.
You open the doors to his office and throw the tickets you had to buy yourself at him.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU HANG OUT WITH ME JUST THIS ONCE!?AM I THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING BURDEN TOO YOU!?"

"M/N, listen. I was going to go , but then Diavolo assigned me these papers for the school. I need you to calm down for just a little bit.. "

" CALM DOWN?!YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER MY OWN BOYFRIEND GHOSTED ME AT A DATE THAT HE HAD PLANNED?! YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR ALMOST TWO GOD DAMN FUCKING HOURS, EXCEPTING YOU OF ALL PEOPLE TO SHOW UP?"

"Listen love , I'm sorry. I just- "

" JUST WHAT? YOU JUST HAD TO FINISH THAT FUCKING PAPERWORK LIKE YOU ALWAYS,AND I MEAN ALWAYS DO "

" WE ARE OVER "

Those three words were the last thing you had wanted to say to him.
You were officially breaking up with him , and after all the times he had pushed you away , this one hurt the most.

"You are not breaking up with me,who do you think you are? You'll just be crawling back because you'll miss me so much."

He chuckles . Of course he thinks you are that weak . He expected you to start apologizing, but instead you came up to him and slapped him right in the face. He was NOT expecting that of course , and turned his head to you, surprised and mad. He immediately stood up and gripped your hand tightly.

" I hope you live after this "

He first turned into his demon form and had started doing things to you that you couldn't comprehend. Since he was stronger than you now,he could basically now throw you. He was hitting you, and neglecting you even worse than you had thought.

After he was done, he realized what he had done , but it already too late. You were knocked unconscious and on the floor with bruises, and blood all around your body, including face.

He immediately started apologizing and crying,not believing what he had done to you. Your body was desperately trying to hold on, and for him it was good that it was.

After a few hours of him helping you to recover,you had woken up and just walked out of there.
He saw what you were up to and started fast walking over to you.

"M/N! I'm so glad you are not dead. Listen , I am so sorry you did not deserve that , it was just out of pure anger of all the stress being piled up, and- "

He stopped midway when he saw you looking scared and confused.
As was trying to figure out as why,you had suddenly spoken up with your eyes widened.

" Who are you? "

" Why am I here? "
_________________________________

a longer one for once

word count ; 1062