we are grandparents?

sir and ari did not sleep much that night. ari felt very anxious in meeting her son for the first time in many years. the gilt is still with her and she knows it wont leave. when the morning arrived she made sure the house was tidy and everything smelt nice. 

taehyung and jungkook on the other hand felt nervous, they were currently driving to sir's house now. "I cant believe my boss is my father in law" jungkook said causing taehyung to let out a giggle. 

"perfect mix" he replied as his eyes went back to the road as he drove. jungkook decided to get his mother to look after the kids, as much as he wants taehyung's biological parents to meet the children it was all maybe too soon. 

jungkook's mother was so happy that sir was taehyung's biological parent. she loves sir and thinks he is an amazing man. a lot better from dal and lisa which was her first thought when jungkook told her the results. 

taehyung pulled the car into the driveway, making sure to put the car in park before pressing the button to turn the car off. "you got this babe, im right here the whole time" jungkook whispered pecking the males head before they hopped out the car. 

the brunette wiped his hands on his hips when he felt them getting sweaty, jungkook knocked on the door and stepped back alongside with taehyung. the door opened and sir and a women appeared. 

jungkook felt his heart melt when the women was trying not to cry as she looked at taehyung, he found it strange how quickly she picked out who was the son. 

"thank you so much for coming, please come in!" ari said as they stepped aside to let them both in. taehyung gripped jungkook's hand as they were walking towards the lounge. "would you like a drink?" ari asked taehyung and jungkook who shook their heads. 

"no thank you" jungkook whispered, watching as they sat down.

"I honestly dont even know where to start" the women said wiping her tears as she links her hand with sir's. 

taehyung gulped trying not to let out tears, he had no idea what to even say. what are you meant to say. taehyung looked at her and smiled. "first I dont w-want you guys to b-blame yourself, I know you both do but shit happens."

"I have learnt your life can be taken in a blink of an eye and stuff happens that is not always fear and I dont blame either of you for what happened" taehyung said in full confidence, watching his biological parents look at him with eyes filled with tears. 

"thank you for saying that dear" ari said wiping her tears, clutching her husbands hand who nods. 

"I just want to apologise, if we had watched you and had you with us maybe none of this would of happened" ari started but got cut off by taehyung who shook his head. 

"there is no point in 'we could have' or 'if we did this' cause who is to say that the next time we went to the park that this would not have happened"

"from the evidence the we gathered, it looks like dal and lisa had their eyes set on me for some reason and they did not want to stop at anything until they got me" taehyung whispered. 

"did they at least treat you right?" ari questioned.

taehyung shook his head "I am just going to be honest, no they did not."

"they were very off and on with me throughout my whole childhood and as soon as I came out as gay they told me to get out of the house. I have not talked to them since, so they have not been in my life for about two years now" taehyung replied. 

ari felt terrible, all she hoped for was that if taehyung could not be with them that he atleast had a good childhood and youth. "they dont define who I am, It took a lot of healing to move past how they treated me but I know I am nothing like them" 

"I am so proud of you" ari says wiping her tears. 

jungkook's eyes travelled the room when his focused landed on a picture frame of a little boy, who looked so similar to taehyung. "is that taehyung?" jungkook asked pointing to the picture frame on the coffee table. 

"yeah, he was so little." ari said smiling at the picture. 

"he has the same beauty marks on his arms" jungkook smiled when he noticed the two beauty marks in the picture and looked at taehyung's arm to see them in the same place. 

"oh wow" taehyung said smiling when he looked at the picture. 

"tell me how did you two meet?" ari asked. 

"well I was working with sir at a camp retreat we do every year, taehyung was a trainee wanting to become a detective and work in homicide. he was apart of the group I was in charge of and from there we just really clicked" jungkook smiled and the fond memory while squeezing taehyung's hand.

"that makes me so happy" ari said smiling. 

taehyung smiled "I also wanna show you both something" he said pulling out his phone and clicking through a few pictures before handing the phone to sir and ari. 

"these are your grand babies" taehyung whispered when he saw the light shine through both their eyes. "they are gorgeous oh my, they are adorable" ari said wiping her tears as she looks at her grand babies. 

"what is their names?" she questioned

"on the left is yuri she was 9 months old in that picture and she is currently a year old now and the little boy next to her is haru he was a month old in that picture and now he is 5 months old" taehyung whispered smiling at the picture.

"did you know he had children?" ari asked her husband who nodded. 

"I did but I forgot that we would make us grandparents" sir said 

"I cant believe this, they are gorgeous" ari said looking at the picture. 

"yuri was found in a case that we were apart of she was locked in a closet and she was so little, no one wanted to take her. we talked to the grandparents and other family members but nothing"

"she grew so attached to me and so jungkook and I adopted her then I fell pregnant and had haru" 

"we also have a puppy called tannie" taehyung said

"oh yes, this is a gorgeous picture of all three of them" she smiled 

"would you like to meet them tomorrow?" taehyung asked.

"w-we would love too" ari said smiling wiping more tears that were falling down her check.

"I cant wait, we can come to yours?" sir mentioned

"that would be awesome!" jungkook replied.

"I know that we just met but I would be really happy if you both would be apart of my life but also my children's" the brunette stated confidently. 

"we would love that"

taehyung felt so good, he was worried for so long about all this but when he saw the way his biological parents reacted to seeing pictures of his children made him feel like he made the right choice and he wanted them apart of his life.