darkside

they were called into work earlier then what they were originally had been told. when jungkook had woken up he was in bed alone, he had went downstairs to see taehyung had made breakfast as a thank you for last night.

as they were having breakfast jungkook only had one thought

oh how I wish I could wake up every morning to this

they were now at work busy with a team around them.

"okay so the body as been looked at by jessi and her team again and it has come out that mrs wilson had been killed it was not a suicide" sir says as everyone write's notes

"chief it is up to your team to figure out who had done this, send me reports for any updates" sir says shaking jungkook's hand and walking out.

"my assistant, taehyung and I will be going out to interview people close to mrs wilson" jungkook says.

"I need background research on her son jack and I want to officers to follow us, you deicide amongst yourselves who that will be" jungkook say's as the officers talk amongst themselves

taehyung starts to feel a little thirsty so he gets up and walks outside to grab a drink of water.

"ah taehyung come to my officer please" he heard sir say as he nods grabbing a drink and rushing over to sir's office.

"you wanted to see me?" taehyung asked.

"yes I did, I forgot to give you equipment with this job, you seem to like me an investigator and also you're doing a pretty good job".

"we offer laptops and a phone to our higher up workers" sir says handing taehyung a computer and phone.

"thank you so much" taehyung said bowing

taehyung was very grateful at this offer/gift  he would have declined but he is in need of a new phone and a good working laptop so now all he needs to save up for is a car.

"you're very welcome, also all your police log in stuff will be sent to you through your personal email" sir said

"thank you so much again" taehyung said as sir smiled

"better get back to work" sir says to taehyung who thanks him again before leaving.

he walks up to jungkook who was in the hallway

"you okay?" jungkook asks taehyung who nods showing him his new stuff, jungkook smiles at how cute taehyung is.

"new laptop and phone?" jungkook says

"yeah apparently he gives these to officers when they are doing well with their job" taehyung says to jungkook.

"you can leave the stuff in my car for now so it doesnt get taken" jungkook says as they walked to his car

"our first stop is to see mrs wilson's ex boyfriend" jungkook says as they both get into the car, jungkook driving off.

they had arrived at the house and walked towards the front door, jungkook knocking. they waited a bit till the door opened.

"are you jaden?" jungkook asked receiving a nod

"can we come in, we would like to talk to you about the murder of mrs wilson" jungkook asked

jaden opened the door and let them step inside, taehyung followed close behind jungkook following his lead.

"take a seat, would you men like a drink?" jaden asked receiving a couple of no thanks.

taehyung and jungkook both sat on the same couch as jaden sat on the other infront of them.

"what was your relationship with mrs wilson" jungkook said