friday

♡♡♡

today was friday and jungkook was excited, he was looking forward to letting taehyung know about the trip they were all going on. originally it was just meant to be him and taehyung but his friends have been working hard and deserved a break- so he decided to by 6 other tickets for his friends to come along.

jungkook also thought it would be good for taehyung to be surrounded by other people, the taller male was in the kitchen waiting for taehyung to come down stairs.

he had to go into work today but as soon as work was over they would pack and leave for the airport, the chief officer wasn't sure on how taehyung was going to take it- but it was now or never.

"you okay ggukie?" he heard taehyung say as he looked up to see taehyung walking into the kitchen with his day clothes on.

"im good bub, how was your sleep?" jungkook says watching taehyung walk in front of him.

"it was nice, yours?" taehyung says

"the best" jungkook whispers as he looks at the smaller male who smiles.

"I have something for you" jungkook says tightly holding the tickets to hawaii behind his back.

"what is it?" taehyung asks a little confused

"well after everything that has happened I believe you deserve a break from everything so-" jungkook says handing him the tickets.

taehyung looks at the tickets that were now in his hands, his eyes went wide when he read it.

"WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!" taehyung shouts causing jungkook to chuckle and nod

"OH MY GOD" taehyung jumps up and down and jumps on jungkook, jungkook quickly gabs his thighs and places him on the bench.

taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck connecting their lips, the taller male was surprised that taehyung kissed him first but kissed back. it was slow and passionate, dont get jungkook wrong he loves making out with taehyung.

but these kisses makes jungkook heart melt, taehyung pulls away and realises what he just did and places his hand over his mouth "i-im s-so sorry" taehyung said feeling like he shouldnt have done that.

"no no dont apologies, I love kissing you" jungkook says pecking taehyung's lips a few times before pulling away.

"wait isnt jimin and that going to hawaii as well?" taehyung asks playing with jungkook's hair.

"y-yeah all of our friends are coming with us, i h-hope thats okay" jungkook stutters

"of course it is, im glad I can spend my long weekend with amazing people" taehyung smiles and pecks jungkook's lips.

"when do we leave?" taehyung asks

"well I have to go to work but when I get home we pack and go to the airport where we meet everyone else at 6:00pm the plane leaves at 6:30pm" jungkook says

"oh so its a night time flight" taehyung asks

"yeah, we should arrive in hawaii on saturday" jungkook say's noticing the look of worry in taehyung's eyes

"dont worry, I will be next to you the whole time" jungkook says

"thank you" taehyung whispers

"what are your plans for today?" jungkook asks

"I wanna get as much info for harry's case before I get back, so im going to visit harry's bestfriend and a couple of his other friends." taehyung says

"mhm" jungkook hums