Idk what we r on now so cheese

I started to walk round the gardens and decided I needed to find some friends as things would we awkward between me and wille. I wondered round for a bit and decided to go to the stables, I have never ridden a horse in my life but I just wanted to see them.
I walked in I saw a horse to my left and stoked it's nose
"She's beautiful isn't she" I jumped and turned around
"Yeah sorry he scared me haha"
"Oops well I'm Sara by the way"
"Hi sara I'm y/n"
"Aren't you the new girl"
"I guess so I have been here for a few weeks but I don't really have any friends so ha"
"Oh I don't really have many friends either so I just hang out here"
"Cool I've always understood snakes more than people"
"Snakes? I love snakes but horses are my animal"
"Do you want to meet my snake"
"YESS"
"Ok I have him in my sleeve his names pablo" I took him out my sleeve and Sara stroked him and then held him.
She looked at my hands
"Why do your hands shake?"
"Oh um I have a tremor so they just do that but when I get stressed anxious or angry they shake a lot more"
"Oh...that sounds annoying"
"Yeah it can get annoying a lot ha"
"Well I've got to go now I'm not a border so I go home to eat dinner"
"Oh ok bye Sara it was nice meetings you maybe we could talk again sometime"
"For sure bye y/n"

At dinner I sat by myself again and the other girls noticed me but not in a good way. They were whispering and looking me up and down  I heard one of them say
"You know she's a slut right she apparently had sex with all the boys here already"
I turned red and my hands were shaking a lot I felt like crying. Wille heard what they said and gave me a sympathetic stare
"Ew look at her hands"
"Maybe her dad killed himself I mean if I was her dad I would as soon as I laid eyes upon her haha" they all did the mean girl laugh and at this statement I slammed my knife and fork down and stormed out. Everyone went silent and looked at me as I ran out tears filling up my eyes.
I ran straight to my room and started sobbing alot like alot alot I grabbed a cigarette and started smoking and sitting on my window sill still sobbing.
I climbed out my window it was raining outside but I didn't care I was running Tears streaming down my face my hair soaking and clothes dripping I was kicking stuff and screaming I sat down my head buried in my knees then I heard someone shout my name, I stood up and turned around it was wille
"Y/N!" "Are you ok" "I heard what they said"
He jogged over to me the rain causing his hair to stick to him face "just leave me alone you won't get it"
"I don't care I really like you and I will do anything to make you happy even if you don't like me back" with that i leaned in a bit faster than I intended too and kissed him passionately i cupped his face with my hands and and had his hands on my waist, at that moment nothing mattered.

HI sorry I have been a bit busy today and I want to give you guys something to read so I'm gonna publish this now<3