Part 6 or 7 idk

Me and wille walked back hand in hand and we both went back to his room. When we got there we decided to watch a movie or something.
"So what do you wanna watch y/n"
"Um idk up to you but I would prefer something funny cos well you know"
"Of course whatever you want"
"Cool shall we look on Netflix"
"Yessss also we can both go on my bed I mean only if you want to if your not comfortable it's fine actually it was a stupid suggestion"
"Wille calm down it sounds like a great suggestion to me" I smiled at him.

When I lay on the bed it was awkward at first then I began to feel sleepy and then before I knew it I was fast asleep on his shoulder.

TIME SKIP
The next morning I woke up and I had my head snuggled into the side of wille and he had his arm round me. I slowly sat up not wanting to wake him, I looked at the time 5:20am ugh why am I like this. I look at the mess on his desk and floor I decide to tidy it while i wait for time to pass.

When I finish tidying it's about 5:37am I go to my room and feed pablo and grab a book.
I open the book and realise there's a photo of dad I hid in there. I sit on willes bed and just stare at it, I don't realise I'm crying until I see a tear drop onto the photo.

God I miss him so much, we would used to go on bike rides, go on holiday, play video games, we would do everything together. He helped me when I was at my lowest because mom want there to help, she was too absorbed in her own work and my grades to notice what was actually going on. Now dad is gone she refuses to talk about him and is even more of a work head.

I must have been just staring at it and crying for ages cos wille was now awake and he had his arm round me.
"Is that your dad?"
"Y-yeah"
"He looks nice, what was he like"
"He was funny, kind, and just the best dad I could have asked for"
"Do you mind me asking how he died"
"Well maybe a year or two ago...he um..he was diagnosed with Um..cancer in his blood....and well it spread to his brain and he died" I said in between sniffles but now sobbing again
Wille pulled me into a hug and I buried my head into the crook of his neck. He smelt of clothes wash liquid and vanilla  and he was warm.

He tilted my head up and whipped away my tears and then placed a kiss on my nose then forehead I giggled at this.
"We should probably get ready, breakfast is soon" I nodded in agreement and he gave me one last hug goodbye.

(You can changeeeeee)After I got changed I headed down to breakfast and to my surprise I already heard my name from the girls that were mean to me yesterday I sighed and sat down

After I got changed I headed down to breakfast and to my surprise I already heard my name from the girls that were mean to me yesterday I sighed and sat down.
During breakfast they never said anything just gave me dirty looks.

Ugh I have history first lesson soooo boring. I was on my way when I heard someone shout
"Hey wait up" I turned around and a beautiful girl with black curly hair and smooth brown skin with a big bright smile ran over to me
"Hey what's your name again"
"Y-y/n"
"Hey y/n I'm felice"
"Pretty name"
"Thanks!" "Also sorry for what those girls said to you they can be total bitches sometimes"
"Yeah what they said was pretty hurtful but it's not your fault so you don't have to apologise"
"Yeah I know but they are my friends and I know they will never apologise so well yeah you know"
"Yeah ha what lesson do you have first?"
"I have English, what about you"
"History"
"Unlucky, the teacher is such a creep"
"Tell me about it he can't help himself to get a glimpse of my thigh"
"Haha literally though anyway hopefully we can talk soon this is my class, bye y/n"
"Yeah for sure bye!"

Well that was unexpected

When I got to my class I saw wille was already there and had a spare seat next to him. He nodded at it silently telling me to sit next to him.
"Heyyyy"
"Heyyyy"
"How are you y/n" 
"Just tired what about you, I didn't snore or anything last night..it would be so embarrassing if I did"
"It's fine you slept beautifully" I blushed at this
All throughout history we were talking and telling jokes and I held his hand as it always made them shake less.

We had different lessons now he had maths and I had English. August sat next to me in English and was flirting with me the whole time
"So" he said leaning back on his chair
"So?"
"What type of guys are you into"
"I have a boyfriend" I said blankly, well I don't really think wille is my boyfriend I mean he might be.
"Ughhhhh is he hotter than me"
"Yes by far" I said with a smirk
"Rude" he said acting offended putting his had to his chest
"But for real tho I respect you and your choice and I promise not to bother you" I raised and eyebrow at him
"Ok I take that last bit back"
"I had a feeling you would say that"
My phone buzzed, I took it out my pocket and it was from wille it said "meet me at the lake after lesson I need to talk to you" I was thinking about it all lesson. What could he possibly want to talk about?

Heyyy I have been up all night it's like 5am so I'm sorry if it's a bit shit just didn't want to keep you waiting too long lol anyways will update soon stay safe<3 :))))