The party that sparked the end

TW
-Self harm
-suicide
-substance abuse

I walked threw the club neon lights shining down on me along with loud music shaking the building.

The smell of weed, sweat and alcohol filled my lungs I was used to it by now it had practically turned into a comforting space even with the loud music and drunk people everywhere you look.

Finally I found the fuckers after taking a quick look over the club I found them the low lives I call my friends I laughed at myself god damn I sunk low in life but hell this life style is the best.Pushing threw the mass of bodies carelessly swaying to the music I got to their table.

"Hey Charlie,King Kong, Jdog, Johnny and the gayest of them all Da Kurlzz" I laughed only to then realise how tense everyone seemed, a silence filled the air my smile faded "the fuck is up you all look like you have a stick up your ass"
"your out the band Deuce or The producer maybe if you weren't such a cocky shit that actually showed up to rehearsals you could stay" Charlie said bluntly.

My mind stopped right there anger and sadness coursing threw my veins it's like I had instantly sobered up "you all are joking right"
"We're not, your a pain in the ass Deuce you never show up to rehearsals, fucking forgot to go to go on the tour buses take all the credit for everything and always bring your friend along while we have to pay extra JUST FOR YOU TO BRING YOUR FUCK BUDDY ALONG"

"YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME I RAISED YOU FROM THE DIRT IM THE MAIN FUCKING SINGER YOU FUCKERS WILL REGRET THIS AND IM NOT TAKING YOU BACK WHEN YOUR CRAWLING BACK TO ME BEGGING FOR ME TO COME BACK" my vision was blurry fists clenched. Anger had completely taken over my system I was the creator of the band and then they abandon ME I'm the only reason there where they stand today it's all MY EFFORT

All I remember was storming out of the club
Into the night mumbling curses under my breath kicking anything that was close by successfully tipping over a whole street worth of trash cans.

Already left in the dustजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें