Unfortunate meeting

Dragging my legs down the road I checked my space and Twitter great just great... More death threats more people just insulting me maybe I should listen and just jump it's not like a lots of people care about my shitty music or me.

I had to go 'shopping' it was basically just shoplifting the cheapest shit and calling it a day I was to broke for LA. The sun was already high in the sky the heat being a difficult thing to overcome when you need to hide cuts under hoodies.

Stepping into the store I noticed no other then HU "oh shit" I mumbled under my breath instantly pulling my hood down face to the ground just get some random supplies and dip they must still be pissed at me I thought to myself.

A hand on my shoulder stopped me in my tracks "Deucey boy didn't think I would see your bitch ass around here" that's for sure J dog shit I'm done for...

My back crashed against the brick wall again my legs giving out my entire face hurting from the bruising "Didn't even last a hour aren't you pathetic bitch" J dog spat at me "wouldn't want to kill you now so I guess I will leave you like this was a pleasure beating the shit out of you"

I could feel my vision fading and the pain from  the blood and bruises becoming non existent as I passed out against the wall in a random alleyway.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath "where the fuck am I oh yeah J dog got me" I tried to push myself into a sitting position against the wall the cold bricks helping to numb the pain at least a bit. Everything hurts I couldn't feel my legs my arms felt like they were on fire along with my face I could still feel blood trickling down from my nose making a small pool on my hoodie.

Great I was truly fucked no one from my band could see me looking like a bitch when I was supposed to be the big ego cocky bastard character.

Reaching for my backpack luckily finding it next to me I got out the first aid kit wrapping the bandages around the fresh cuts and bruises then taking out my phone to take a closer looked at my face.

"Oh" J dog really did keep his promise to beat the shit out of me my hair was tangled and knotted with dried blood, fresh blood still dripping from under my black eye my entire face covers in scratches along with a shit ton of bruises.

Live shows, live streams or even pictures were out of the question for ages I looked fucking disgusting. Shit how the fuck do I hide this from anyone I look like a gym punching bag.

I just sat their in a random damn ally again "shit shit SHIT" I yelled the sound echoing of the walls what the hell am I doing now.

Gathering my thoughts I reached in my bag taking out a blunt and a lighter "might as well get high maybe I will do something then" I chuckled, sparking up the blunt and taking a long drag.

With my eyes completely blood shot and red i was on the next planet of high even staring at the wall was now entertaining, being high also taking away the pain from my body.

Grabbing my bag and finally lifting myself up from the alley I continued smoking walking down the street swaying with each step.

My LA cap was shielding my face from the sun and anyone that could spot me.My thoughts were a downright mess everything completely messed up most likely from the weed or whatever I smoked, hell I couldn't even remember what was in the blunt.