Time finally froze

Tour buses are boring and all we have been driving in this shit ass place for hours and all I can hear is the stupid fuckers having arguments over the beer.

This place is going to drive me insane.

After hours of being on the bus we did it we were finally parked in front of the place we were going to tour at yet we had a couple of hours to spare before we went live.

Why am I nervous? Is this some sort of sick fucking joke I'm fine on any other show why not now?

No it can't be me being scared of HU or my own fans that would be stupid I have got to go clear my mind.

Finally stepping out of the bunk I walked through the tour bus watching as Truth and Gadget yelled at each other about beer they have been at this for hours now.

Walking further towards the door there was also a passed out Yuma sleeping on the couch with bingo! A empty beer bottle and them two stupid fuckers in the kitchen couldn't use their brain cells to figure out who drank the last beer.

Whatever there like children and I'm sure as hell not a baby sitter.

Opening the door I finally got of the tour bus taking a walk down the cement path just a small walk to clear my mind maybe even a little fresh air wouldn't hurt.

After walking for wag to long this whole stress thing wasn't going away fuck doctors advice I'm getting my cigarettes out instead.

Shit...

I don't have any j must have left it at the tour bus but I'm going to go insane without it what can I smoke that might work.

Yes I picked up cigarettes of the ground no don't judge me I need them.

Eww the fuck why is it soggy it's probably been raining in this shit place well whatever.

Reaching into my pocket j grabbed my lighter watching as the flame grew taller in my hand finally I lit the cig and went back to walking.

           ꧁After about half an hour꧂

Am I tripping balls yes that was not a normal cig the fuck was in that whatever I'm here for a good time but this shit is making me hella paranoid.

I turn around yet again it feels like someone's following man I hate myself for smoking that stupid cig.

A few more minutes of waking and oh shit I'm on a budge i think this was the way back to the van wa sent it I zoned out completely now.

My senses only coming back to me at the feeling of someone watching me with one fast then I see him the worst of them Danny Murillo the little fuckboy that thinks he can steal MY spotlight.

With the same anger causing me to be blinded with red I spat the cigarette on the ground before charging towards the edge of the bridge I'm going to fight this stupid Danny dude wait why the fuck didn't I run into him yet...

"He was a good brother he may have had his faults yet I still loved him" Arina sobbed staring at the now cold corpse of what once was her brother.

The rest of the band was their too yet they didn't cry just stare at the coffin in sorrow according to the police it was a suicide everyone knew he had problems yet no one thought it would get this far.

Apparently the only other thing that was found in his system was some sort of strong drug but considering the fact everyone knew he was in fact a drug addict no one looked twice at the fact he was high in his death.

With Arina dropping one final flower in the coffin she whispered "Hope your happy now brother"