40: Unlucky Day

3rd person pov:

Dabi pushes keigo into a wall and grabs the chain.

"I know you wanted this earlier.  Sorry it took me so long."

Keigo snarls at and charges at dabi. That's when dabi dodges and binds his wrists with the chain. Then hooks it to the wall. Thrashing and banging around, his beast form thirsts for flesh.

Jeanist hangs on tight. While enji tries shaking him off.

Enji:"Get OFF ME!"

Jeanist:"I don't obey you anymore."

"You leave me no other choice. Such a shame too. I had hoped you would be the perfect servant for my omega aswell."

Enji runs backwards and slams jeanist into a wall. Jean8st holds on with everything he has. Even as the cracking of his bones echo with every hit. After the fifth hit. Dabi walks up to the playing field.

Dabi:"HEY DIPSHIT! Let's finish old business. "

Jeanist:"It's about time...... you got here."

Jeanist lets go because he passed out. Falling onto the floor. While other wolves enter the fight and surround Dabi. Ten wolves verses one cross breed alpha. While enji sits back and watches.

Enji:"You thought this was easy? Think again, Keigo's my bitch now."

Dabi stays calm and with a snap of his fingers. All wolves stand down. Fearing the strength dabi has that enji doesn't sense.

Meanwhile recovery girl seems to walk up to the den alone at first. Causing chisaki to walk out with his pack.

Chisaki:"Move along old lady. This place is too dangerous."

Recov:"Back in my day. This building wasn't here. Instead there were trees all around and a lovely castle by the name of Vlad's manner. Though most people called my son the impaler."

Aizawa suddenly appears from her shadow with a scarf tied to a speer, and another who's twice his size in muscles. The large fellow has sharp teeth.

Recovery:"Let me introduce you to my son vlad and his guard shota."

Chisaki:"Shit vamps."

Vlad:"We prefer the term vampirious deathucus."

Shota:"Couldn't you have come up with a better name? It sounds like a name from a kids play."

Vlad:"You come up with something then."

Shota:"How about luna fay."

Recov:"That's a beautiful and poetic name."

Chisaki sends his pack to attack. Only for the first wave to be killed in an instant by shota's scarf tangling them up and the speer end swinging around cutting off heads.

Shota:"Didn't your mother teach you to wait until people are finished talking before you interrupt them?"

It's at that moment that chisaki sees just how many vampires are behind them. He begins to sweat knowing that they're out numbered. Even with enji's pack added.