First Morning After Marriage- Part 2 (15+)

Okay so since I'm free today and saw some comments on the last part so will continue with it. This might contain some slightly mature scenes. Read only if comfortable.

Abhimanyu chased Akshara as she goes towards the washroom only to be pulled back by her husband real quick. He took her in his arms and stared at her angelic face for a minute.

"What?" she asked.

"Baby don't you realise? It's illegal to look this hot, that too in just a plain white shirt!" Abhi remarked

Akshara blushed but then gathered herself. "Stop it there Abhi! We are already so late? You want me to feel embarrassed infront of my in-laws on the first day itself?" Akshara said quickly before turning back to move towards the washroom again. But in no time Abhi held her by the waist and back hugged her tightly. He kissed her shoulder and then nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. "Akshuu yaar! Everyone knows its our first day after marriage and no one's dumb enough to think something wrong of us. Atleast look at the decorations the made for us! They all want us to spend time together and make some love."  he said while placing a soft kiss on her neck.

Akshara blushed at his statement and for a second stopped moving. Abhi knew he has caught her now. He started giving wet kisses on her neck and slowly moved towards the earlobe. He held her earlobe by his teeth and slowly whispered, "Wifey it's so easy to catch hold of you. I can already see how beautiful and happening my life after marriage will be." Akshara's cheeks turned red at that moment and she actually realised how easily she had given up to her husband's desires. But he also knew she was enjoying it so no one stopped.

Abhi turned her around and captured her lips for a heated ksis. She kissed him back but he dominated. After tasting every corner of her mouth, he cautiously opened the first button of her shirt. Her cleavage was clearly visible and he stared at it for some time. His eyes were full of desire now and she could sense it. However she was too pleased at that moment that she could just not stop him. He slowly moved his face towards the cleavage and kissed there. It started with soft kisses but slowly he turned wild. He pushed her onto the bed opening another button and sliding his hands inside the top. She gasped at his touch. "Abhi please!", she said in barely a whisper. "Baby please. Don't talk right now. Let me just-", he said as he dug his mouth deep into her cleavage, his hands touching her hardened buds from inside the top. "Ahh baby.." she moaned.  He loved the effect he had on her.

He was about to open another button, taste her buds and take her to new levels of pleasure but the door knocked. "Bhai..! Where the hell are you?" Abhi moved back at the sudden sound. Akshara gradually gathered herself and stood up, closing the buttons of her shirt. Abhi made the most annoyed face and moved towards the door whereas Akshara laughed at first, but then rushed towards the washroom. 

"Kya hai?" Abhi said to Neil as he opened the door

"Bhai time dekha hai aapne?"

"Ya so what? You don't have any rights to disturb a couple just the next day after their marriage. I was just about to-"

Neil started coughing before he could complete and Abhi realised what he just blurted.

"Acha sorry sorry. I'll come down with Akshu in 15 minutes, promise."

"Well I doubt! Anyways if you don't come for breakfast in 15 minutes, I'll tell everyone what you just said to me." Neil laughed and ran down.

"Neil ke bacche!!" Abhi shouted from behind but he had run out of sight by then!

He waited for another 10 minutes and saw Akshara coming out of the washroom in a red saaree. A goddess she looked like! Abhi's eyes were stuck on her. She slowly moved towards him and snapped her fingers infront of his face. "OH MY GOD AKSHUUUU!! You have no right to look this good! I- I might just faint!", he said while acting to faint. Akshu looked at him and giggled. She held him by the arm and said "Thankyou Abhi. You know I feel so overwhelmed everytime you get so mesmerised seeing me like that. I love you so much. Thankyou for making me feel special every moment, since the day we met." She smiled and hugged him tighly. He hugged her back "Bacha it's all your fault, you're literally so beautiful, how can someone not be mesmerised by you? And yes, I love you too, I love you so so much", he said breaking the hug and cupping her face. 

"Acha fine, now go and take bath! Neil ko 15 minutes bola tha na? You just have 3 minutes to get ready now!", she said while looking at the wall clock. "Akshu yaar! That's so wrong of you. You broke the moment!", he said frowning. Akshu laughed at his antics and kissed his forehead. " Abhi, I think we've got enough moments since morning, now you seriously need to go and take a bath!" She handed him his clothes and towel and pushed him into the bathroom. He went there pouting and frowning whereas Akshu smiled and thanked god for the life she had.

Phewwww! That was long enough for me. But I just thought it'll be incomplete without all these moments being included. And anyways I know none of you mind reading all that romance *ahem ahem* Also tell me if you are comfortable with the mature parts? I'm thinking to include some in most of my stories.

Also this was just going on in my mind so I updated real quick, but next os will come after a few days only. Thanks for reading.