Love Conquers Everything

Okay so I was seriously not liking yrkkh's track after the adoption drama began. A lot of characters were being unreasonable and there were times I couldn't even understand what's wrong with our abhira, like I can be wrong but at times I felt they were just being egoistic for not owning up to their mistakes and apologizing. Also I still love them A LOT, but just that I have a dislike for the way past few episodes went. Though we're getting back on the track since last 3-4 episodes and I just wish the fire drama leads to their patchup.
Sorry for the rant lol.

The scene begins from the time where Akshara and Abhimanyu feel heartbroken thinking that the other one has not attended the party but accidently collide while going out.

Abhi realised he has forgotten his phone inside the party hall. He got frustrated and was about to enter inside the hall when he collides with Akshara who was already crying. He immediately held her by the waist and she fell in his arms. He sees the marks of dried tears on her face and realises she has been crying. Immediately, he straightened her up and wiped her face. 

She looked at him and unknowingly smiled. That's when he took a step back, only to soak in her beauty. She was looking ethereal. The black lehenga, the big silver earrings, her long hair and the beautiful smile. She could get that he was mesmerised and she blushed looking down. 

"Akshu, you're looking so pretty today!" he almost gasped.
Akshu murmured a small thankyou, while still looking down.

"Meri taraf dekhogi bhi nahi?"
She looked up and saw tears forming in his eyes as well. They both were soaking in the beauty of that moment. 
"Tumhe nahi dekhungi to kise dekhungi? Vaise kaafi hot lag rahe ho!" She smiled, a little more brightly now.

Now he too started smiling and Akshara quickly wiped the tears off his face, while Abhi too did the same.

"Chalein?" he asked while stretching his hand out to her. 
She happily took his hand and they both started moving towards the party hall.

Everyone saw them entering together and Neil started hooting. Everyone's attention got diverted to them and "abhira" coming together like a power couple lit up the whole atmosphere.

Mr. Bijoria too saw them and quickly went to greet both.
"You guys look beautiful together!" he remarked.
They both looked at each other and smiled, while muttering a small thankyou to Mr. Bijoria.
"Please join everyone on the dance floor. It'll light up the party even more." Mr Bijoria requested.
They nodded and went towards the dance floor. The song "RangiSaari" played and they swayed together.
(you can imagine the same dance as show here)

As the song was about to end, Abhimanyu lifted her up and a drop of her tear fell on his face, as they both were recalling all the incidents that have happened in the past few days. Abhimanyu wiped her tears and instantly nodded in a no. 
"Akshara, everything's fine now." He smiled.

Soon some random music played again and they decided to dance again since people were already noticing their past few actions. In this part, the dance partners had to shift after few beats and Akshara turned to land infront of Sanjay. Abhimanyu got Arohi but he was totally disinterested in the dance and kept looking at Akshara. Sanjay instantly held Akshara by her wait and started dancing closely with her. Abhimanyu saw it and his blood boiled with anger. He quickly left Arohi and started moving towards them.

"Please leave, I'm not comfortable!" Akshara whispered, trying not to spoil the party by creating a scene out there. 
Just then she saw Abhimanyu approaching them and realised that this can create a scene now.
"I said leave me!" she said a little sternly but got no response again. He pulled her closer and thats when Abhimanyu's resolve to stay calm broke.

He went and grabbed the man's hand very tighly and he signed in pain, while jerking his hands off her. The lights were very dim and the music was on so no one noticed this. Abhimanyu held his wrist again and spoke dangerously, "I am quiet just because its someone else's party, next time, you dare to touch my wife and I'll break each and every bone of yours."

Abhimanyu held Akshara's hands and took her outside with him, just after informing Mr. Bijoria about the incident who threw Sanjay out.

____________________________________

As they came outside, Abhimanyu instantly cupped Akshara's face.

"Jaan, are you okay?" 
She nodded and he instantly engulfed her in his arms.
"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have let you go." 
Akshara could feel his tear drop on her cheek and instantly looked up to wipe it, while still being in his arms.
"It was not your fault Abhi!"
"Even if this was not, I know there are a lot of other times where I have hurt you, intentionally or unintentionally." He was actually crying now. 

She instantly got back and wiped his tears. She cupped his face and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. 
"It was not just your fault Abhi, even I have been wrong. Even though it was unintentional I couldn't realise how much that comparison with your father would have affected you. I should have been more careful." She said while still cupping his face. 

"My response was even worse Akshu. The moment I went back home that day, i realised how hurtful my words were. I know what is the value of our love to both of us, still-"

"We both were wrong Abhi. Let's end this discussion as it will only give us pain. We both have realised out mistakes and lets move on to create more beautiful memories with each other." She smiled while stretching her arms out again, inviting him for a hug.

He smiled, then laughed, then cried and jumped in her arms the next moment.

"Tum bohot achi ho Akshu!" he cried on her shoulders.

"Vaise maine tumhe bataya tum aaj kitne hot lag rahe the? Saari ladkiyaan tumhe hi dekh rahi thi party mein?"
He was crying till then and that one sentence of hers made him burst into laugher. Only she could do this magic on him. He broke the hug to look into her eyes.

"Aur tum? Tum achi to bohot lag rahi thi par apni khoobsurti mere liye bacha ek rakho sirf!"
"Aur vo kyun?" she teased.
"Kyunki tum meri ho. Abhi (he kissed her cheek) ki (he kissed the other cheek) Akshu (he kissed her forhead)"

She started crying again and this time he let the tears flow. 

"I missed you Abhi, I missed your touch, I missed us!" she cried while leaning her head on his chest. 
"I'm so sorry Akshu, this was just the last time. I promise, I'll never ever misunderstand you again. I love you and I'll trust you for everything. Please forgive me for one last time and I promise I'll never let this happen again.

"Please Abhi, don't say all this. I was never upset with you, I can never be. I love you Abhi, you're my everything!" she smiled.
"You're too good Akshu!" he smiled and touched his nose with hers and they stayed in the moment for sometime, absorbing each other's scent.

Pls ugh this is how I wanted their patch up to be. Had this in my head since long but finally got the time to write.

Well I hope we het a heartfelt, emotional patch up in the show too. 

Also I'm updating this book after so long since I was caught in some work and updating my fanfic regularly. So sorry. Hope you'll give your love to it again :)