"𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽, 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓇?"

It...was....-

"AETHER?! WHAT IN TEYVAT ARE YOU DOING."

"Hello."

"Wha...what do you mean 'Hello' ?!"

Aether only smiled, slowly squirming out of Ambers grip.

"...Don't you want our help-?! You need help.."

"Help?"

"Yes..with your sister -? Finding her?!"

"help. That. You think some poster is helping ? NOBODY DARE EVEN LOOKS AT THEM. NOBODY CAN HELP ME...nobody even would."

Aether pushed Amber off of him and stood up, glaring down at her with anger burning in his eyes.

"What do you mean Traveler?! EVERYONE HELPS YOU."

"TRAVELER THIS. TRAVELER THAT. I HAVE A NAME. USE IT? And what do you mean people help me?! HELP ME WITH WHAT?! ALL I HEAR CONSTANTLY IS 'oh,,,traveler! Could you please, oh please, help me take down hilichurl camps?' 'Traveler! Take down these camps for me will ya?' 'Could you find me some _?'. IM TIRED OF IT. MY SISTER WILL NEVER COME BACK TO ME !! THEY ALL USE ME AMBER, SO GIVE UP."

"Traveler I....-"

"You..don't even remember my name. Pft- tell everyone I said goodbye, I'm never coming back to visit ANY OF YOU."

"TRAVELER PLEASE!! WE NEED YOU-!"

"No Amber, the knights of favonious need to get their act together and not rely on a single person for everything."

And with that.. Aether turned away, walking out of the small city. He couldn't even cry, he was disappointed in his so called "friends." They just used him...couldn't even know his real name or recognize him as a human. He needed to get Mondstat out of his mind, he decided to try to travel to Liyue himself, without his travel companion it will be hard but..Aether has a slight idea of where he's going.

The traveler walked for days, restless. Until he finally reaches Liyue, he stops by the Statue of Seven to regain the powers of Geo and for Healing.

"I'm finally here.. my gosh that took so long.. I could use a nap.. but not on the grass again, last time I did that it was hell."

He yawned, stretching his arms up high.

"I think that the Wangshu Inn is nearby. Perhaps I could finally rest there."
Aether slowly walked to the Inn, it was nighttime so he could just barely see. Though he did see the big structure in the distance so he knew to follow the structure up ahead. Finally approaching the Wangshu Inn, Aether stepped in the elevator, looking at the beautiful view from the high point. Liyue was such a beautiful place, yet so dangerous. He walked to the front and asked 'boss lady' to book a room, the lady handed over a key as Aether handed over some mora, and walked to his room.

The room was simple and just had a single bed, small kitchen, and a restroom.
Aether crawled into the bed, hugging the cold pillow as he curled up into a ball. Finally, his hot tears slowly flew down his face.. he has no one now..

"I..I don't have anyone now..why did I have to leave ?! I'm so stupid.. stupid stupid stupid. I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT. I finally was able to walk away from my problems, but now I'm getting hit with more problems."

He cried harder into the pillow, venting his heart out to it as if it was an actual person. He kept pausing between loud gasps, trying to regain his breath. Aether sat up quickly, causing him to cough and choke on his tears, not being able to do anything about it. In the corner of his eye he saw some strange figure on his balcony staring at him. Aether backed up and stared at the black figure.

"H-"
He tried to speak, only to pause..he only choked harder, his eyes swelling up horribly. The figure slowly approaching him.

"I knew I heard crying from somewhere.."

"N-no."
The traveler inhaled deeply, finally being able to speak.

"Take a moment to breathe, traveler. Take your time."
The figure sat onto the bed and glanced into Aethers eyes, the persons eyes were as beautiful and mighty as a flowing river. It helped Aether calm down, tears were still running down his delicate face, but he could finally breathe.
'is this the person who has the key..? To set me free..they sure seem like it..'

The travelers eyes were too blurry and swelled up to see clearly. The figure and him made direct eye contact, the figure got closer, it slowly hugged Aether, while pulling him down slowly onto the bed and pulling a blanket up. The figure laid Aether's head on the pillow and placed the blanket onto him, then climbing in, under the blanket to hug the traveler.

"You're safe traveler, I did promise to protect you..I don't break promises."

==
Sorry for the short chapter, running out of ideas again but I thought this little clip was cute so. . .
Anybody up for cliffhangers?