"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉"

Months have passed, Aether had remained in Liyue, fighting bosses, seeing friends, and just overall having a good break. Though. This break is soon to end, and the travelers journey would start again. He made sure to get good rest, and sort through his rough thoughts, until he came upon one...

Visit Mondstat, to see everyone's pathetic faces.

Perhaps they'll get a taste of their own medicine.

"Xiao! Are you here ?"

Aether was holding a few flowers, standing in his room peacefully.

"Now I am."

Xiao appeared out of no where, standing by Aethers side.

"Lovely, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'll be giving Mondstat a visit again, I wanna see how it's going without me. Perhaps I'll just spy a little of some sort, but I know that I'll be going. So, before I travel back, I wanted to hand you these flowers. They remind me of your beauty."

Aether handed Xiao the flowers, he lightly smiled and took Aethers hand, kissing it politely.

"Thank you, traveler."

"It's Aether."

The traveler mumbled, looking down.

"What was that?"

"My name, it's Aether."

"Ah, how beautiful of a name. I have never heard anything like it."

The two were staring at eachother in the eye, they couldn't help but drown in the others eyes, they both knew what they were feeling. But just couldn't spit it out.

"It's best if you gather your belongings for the travel. I would like to hear about Mondstat, and what happened to it without you."

"And I'd love to tell you, until then, Xiao."

Aether bowed, still gently holding Xiao's hand.

"Till then."

The adeptus bowed his head, then vanished yet again. He probably has his own thoughts to go through. Aether started to pack everything he would need for his trip, first the food, then the clothes, and lastly, his prized possessions. He dressed in something dark, nothing like what he usually wears. It was something like a prince would wear, but no crown. He whipped his hair out of it's braid, letting it swoop over his shoulders and down his back. Aether walked to Liyue Harbor to say goodbye to friends, and that he would be back soon.

"Zhongli, I have some news!"

"Yes traveler? I'm assuming you're going on some special occasion? Assuming on how lovely you are dressed."

"Ah, why thank you! But actually, I'll be heading to Mondstat for a few days, but I shall be back soon!"

"Hm, well I'll miss you traveler. Please enjoy your time."

"I will, thank you !"

Aether hugged Zhongli, then ran off. He searched around for his other friends, but they seemed to be occupied. So Aether went off, walking down paths, climbing up cliffs, and sprinting past hilichurl camps. It seemed that Hilichurls seemed to spawn more and more the closer the Traveler got to Mondstat. But Aether ignored it, as he continued to approach Mondstat. He finally arrived, and slowly climbed up the stone wall that stood with others, like a barrier from any danger. Then jumped down, he only lost a small amount of hp, so he ate just a single Sunsettia. Aethers snuck around, he realized that not many people were outside..even Wagner.