"𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑅𝑒𝒹-𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹"

Today, the traveler was soon to travel back to Liyue to tell his dear friend, Xiao, about how Mondstat was doing without the great Honorary Knight. But.. something would interrupt this journey. But what would this be ??
==

Aether was preparing for the travel back to Liyue, putting clothes in a bag and eating some food as well that will keep him wide awake. He throws on his armored outfit, but keeping the scarf in the bag to hide the bloody mess. He waits until night to set off to Liyue, of course he isn't just going to sit in the tree all day, waiting. So he sat under it, smelling windwheel asters that grew a lot around the tree. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming his way, they seemed light but it still alarmed him. He climbed up the tree in a flash, making sure to look down and see who it was. It was Jean, the Dandelion Knight. Seems she was talking to the tree, probably because the tree is used to honor that Vanessa person, founder and knight of the Knights of Favonious.
Aether walked to the other side of the tree, looking down it, he decides to use his terra smash to jump down more safely. Though he forgot one thing, it's loud. The terra cube slammed onto the side of the tree, causing a loud crashing noise to rattle. Aether quickly jumped down and ran as fast as he could, accidentally tripping over a stone in the water. But he still got up and ran.

Jean was startled by the crash noise that was oh so close to her, she got up and looked around, nothing. there was nothing. She walked to the other side of the tree, and she saw it. This some sort of..terra..geo..cube.

"What in the world is this ? It has a geo symbol on it... but the only geo in Mondstat is.... Noelle. But Noelle couldn't create something like this, she uses her vision for shields and..super strength. Wait... TRAVELER."

She fell onto her knees as the cube shattered, her hand reaching on to where the cube used to stand. Her hand then forming into a fist, slamming onto the ground.

"Traveler."

Aether stumbled into a random camp yet again, immediately getting ran over by a mitachurl.

"God damn it. These things are EVERYWHERE."

He gets up and fends off the camp, annoyed already that he got so messed up so early in the morning. The mitachurls axe cut his cheek badly while he fought it off. The blood leaked down his cheek, dripping down his chin, and onto his clothing. Aether dusted himself off and put his sword away, taking a hidden path down to the Dawn Winery, he chose to camp there until night because it was close to the Stone Gate. He sat by the water, cleaning his face off from the sticky blood, sadly, it stained his face, yet again.

"God, I can never get a break from being scuffed up. All my clothes are soaked in blood, and now so is my face. I can't wait to just get back to Liyue."

Aether falls backwards onto the sand, his hair getting frizzed up. His eyes close as the sun hits his face, like a blanket of warmth. He would've fallen asleep if he didn't hear even more footsteps coming near, causing him to jump up and run yet again, never catching a break. He dives into a bush, peeking out to see who was there. It was of course, Diluc. Diluc glanced over at the bush that Aether was hiding in. Though his main focus was his confusion of the body formed into the sand, he knew someone was there, and it was clear. He looks around, then finding footprints pointing towards the bush Aether was in, he walks to the bush. His hand slowly glides inside the bush, but...nothing. The traveler wasn't there. He was already out, hiding in a tree that was directly next to the bush. Diluc sighed and walked away back to the winery, Aether immediately jumped out of the tree, a bunch of leaves in his hair.

"great, I'm a mess."

He sits back down by the water, taking his hair out of the braid and brushing his fingers through his hair softly, so he'll get the leaves out.

But little did he know.... Diluc was standing just five feet behind him. Watching.

As night finally sets, Aether gets up and grabs his stuff. He travels to the stone gate, but right as he hits the middle of the bridge he gets grabbed, something pulling him back.

"GET OFF OF ME."

Aether kicks nonstop, trying to break free from the strong grip. He looks down to see who's hands are wrapped around him.

"Kaeya, why are you here."

"No traveler, why are YOU here."

All of the knights of favonious slowly approached Kaeya and him out of no where,, even the alchemist, Albedo.

"Oh I see what this is.. I love watching you knights slowly prove how weak you are without your little errand boy."

"We are not weak, you just helped us."

"JUST? Jeez Kaeya, it's like you don't wanna give me credit at all."

"ENOUGH, traveler, your the honorary knight, so help us, come back to Mondstat."

"You'll have to get on your knees and beg. But your lucky I won't turn you into a laughing stock, instead, I'll just use a little something to really put on a show."

"And what is this little something ?"

Aether cleared his throat, he seemed to be making himself cry.

"Are you cryin-"

"XIAOOOOOO!!"

Everyone went silent. Aether smirked, as he saw the black smoke arise from thin air..

/////////

Sorry this took long and is so short, I'm working on a new book 😋