Part 3

Two years pasted and I still was in love with him. Of course I was about to forget him but it was pretty hard since I am Engene. I watched iland and supported them since day one.
I watched alot of Videos and almost every livestream. Riki was known under his stage name "ni-ki" but I personally call him Riki..

I was thinking of going to a concert since they were about to do one. I was still sitting in Japan but I really wanted to see him in reallife. He also growed alot. I heard hes about 6'ft.. Damn hes tall. The last time I saw him he was something about 5'3ft or something. His hair also changed alot. He doesn't has this brown cute hair no.. he has this black short undercut hair. He was so damn good looking.

As I walked to school the next morning everyone was talking about Riki, as usual. "Why didn't I told him that I liked him back than.. even tho I didn't! But hes so fine right now" I hated how everyone was only liking him because of his looks. Some peopel also came up to me ,,Yoo wasn't riki your old school crush? How does it feel?" I was genuinely scared of those questions.

After they found out that I gave him my second button everyone was in shook. I just gave my second button to a kpop idol? Well.. when I gave him the button he wasn't one. He was one of my friends.

As I went home from another stressful day I was thinking. There where still some Tickets.. I really wanted go to that concert. When I decided to, I ran downstairs to my mum.
,,Mom! Do you remember Riki?" My Mum smiled "Yes honey I do. Isn't he one of this famous group now?" I nodded "Exactly! Thats why I need your agreement. I want to go to a concert.. in Korea.." My mum thought a bit ,,Mhh yea but Only if you let me come with you.." I agreed ,,Better than nothing!" She laughed.

I ran back upstairs to my computer before I paid for 2 Stand tickets. Front row. I did it!
I was screaming as hell when my mum came in "Is everything okay?" I laughed "I've just buyed two front row tickets for us!" My mum clapped her hands ,,Really? Cool! Show me their songs so I can sing with them aswell." At this afternoon I told my mum about EVERYTHING. From iland to their debut to their concert.

She was listening carefully. She smiled at me. ,,Soo.. who's your bias?" I was actually struggling with it because I wanted to have someone else than riki ,,If its riki then it's totally okay. You still have feelings for him you can't change that.." I nodded slowly ,,Do you also like one, Mum?" She was looking at the pictures I showed her. ,,Jake looks pretty cool" I laughed ,,I knew it" she laughed with me.

2 Days later. We were preparing for the concert. I didn't told my friends about my concert tickets cause I know they would be really mad at me after I told them that I won't think of Riki ever again to get over him.
I just kept it to myself and also my mum didn't told anyone.

It was a quite preparing but.. we didn't cared. When I was done packing my stuff for one week in Korea, we head to the car. It was 7:30 in the morning and I saw many people going to school already since it starts at 8 am. My Mum was in the drivers seat and called my school.

"My Daughter Y/n can't attend to school today due Family problems." The director agreed and hang up. We started driving to the Airport. God I was so nervous.
Im glad that my Korean friend helped me learn Korean. I told my Mum some basic sentences and she pronounced it pretty good.

We went to the Airport and were already sweating. My Mum was also nervous. We went through the check in as we sat down in the Airplane.
I put on some Music as I was starting to fall asleep. I dreamed of Riki and of the same dream that I had 2 Years ago.

He told engene about a girl he liked back then in Japan and that she gave him her second button. I woke up breathing heavily. My mum asked if everything was okay and I just nodded. I turned my head and tried to fall asleep again.

But I couldn't. I just had one question all the time. "Would he recognise me if he would see me?" I was laughing at myself , of course he wouldn't. I am basically nothing in his life just a stupid girl who liked him back than in middle school.

The plane landed after a few of time and we went to the outside.
I already saw the Korean letters and rode it. We walked in and went to the check in. The Girl behind it were pretty nice. She smiled the whole time and asked us some questions. We answered as we walked outside to get a taxi. We drove over to the hotel and checked in. The hotel room was HUGE!

I instantly fell onto the bed. I was so tired. I took a small peek to my phone and saw that my friend called me like 700 times. I decided to call her back "GIRL WHERE TF ARE YOU?" I was laughing "Relax. Im in Seoul rn" she screamed "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE" I was still laughing "Im going to the upcoming Enhypen concert.. atleast once in my life.." she sighed ,,Have fun.. stay safe" I smiled into my phone as I hang up.

My mum came out the shower and also fell on her bed. She sighed and just a few seconds later I heard her snoring. Damn she must be tired. I left the bed and went outside to get some fresh air. I walked around the city. It was already Night I think about 11pm.

The City looked so beautiful. All those shining lights and the shining stars! It was really pretty. I turned around to get back to the hotel.
I walked into the apartment and laid carefully down beside my mum. I turned around and fell into a deep, good and healty sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day!