Part 8

I blushed a little "Oh.. right. Wait we weren't even talking about it!" Riki smirked at me "Now I think engene wants to know how all this happened" I got red and didn't wanted to talk. "omg noo" he laughed "Go on and tell them"

Flashback
"We had an awkward silence when I finally broke it. ,,Riki.. I have known you for  some time now.. and to be honest.. you always were in my eyes." He didn't really understood till I started to get the button out of my suit. His eyes got widened ,,Y/n, please-" he couldn't finish his sentence cause I dropped the Button in his Hands and turned around. I was walking away like really really fast."
Flashback end

Riki was in his mind, rethinking everything when he finally looked back at me. "I.. I remember it like it was yesterday." I was quite. He sighed "Y/n im actually really glad that I've found you again.. you were and are important to me. Without you back then, I might would get bullied for joining I-land in such a small age"

I didn't said anything as he moved on to talk "I don't know why you helped me or why you even cared about me, but since that one moment I.." his voice broke.

-Flashback-
Riki pov-

I walked up to her house, just like I did the last 5 times. I was really nervous cause im just not used to it to hang around with a GIRL?! Nobody really liked me, not even my friends. I once heard them saying that I am a weirdo because I like to dance and stuff like that. They even said I can't even sing soo why would SHE like me?

Anyways, I knocked at her door and she peacefully opened it. She hugged me and let me in. I put off my shoes as I walked in. Her Mum was putting a 3rd plate on the table "Hey Riki, Im considering that you're eating with us? No rejection is accepted" I laughed at her Mum. Her Mother is such a kind person.

Nobody knows why her Dad left her Mum but.. he better be sad about it. "come sit down Riki! Mum cooked good food only!" Yes as she always did. I sat down beside my girl bestfriend and started to taste the food. Gawd damn her Mum cooks so well! It was so freaking delicious.

After dinner we went to Y/n's Room. She showed me some of her Albums she collected from Bts. She also told me about a Concert she went to some time ago. I didn't even said that much, I just liked to hear her voice. What the hell am I saying? She's literally 13 years old and I am 14.. I am leaving Japan in less than a Week.

"Riki, do you wanna go outside? Its pretty warm today and we maybe could go eating Ice cream!" I agreed and so we left her house and walked around the city to get in the Centre of the City. They were alot of Shops and Supermarkets and of course Ice cream shops!
I paid. "damn Riki I owe something to you!"

We went to the little Park near the River and sat down on a Bench. She was looking so peacefully as she continued to talk about her past, her life and how perfect it was. Im not jealous at all, she deserves a perfect life. And so did I. My life is perfect. I don't wanna lie here.. I have a great Family a great dog.. and a great Friend. While she was talking I admired her from beside.

That was the Moment I fell for her. She was looking so peacefully eating that goddamn ice cream. The way she laughed, the way she talked.. she was perfect in every way, shape and form.

At this Night I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep at all. I thought about her all day.. I remembered something. I blushed really hard just of the thinking of us being together in a few years. Then I realized that I probably won't see her ever again after I moved to Korea.

"Riki I owe something to you!"

Maybe... a kiss?

-Flashback end-
Y/n pov-

He got his Voice back and started another try to talk "At this day, we went eating ice cream.. I fell for you" he laughed "yeaaa I didn't even noticed! Wasn't it the day were you paid our ice cream for like the 5th time or something?" He nodded "Damn I still owe you something" he quickly turned around and put his face into his hands.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" He shook his head "No need to worry I was about to sneeze but I didn't" I didn't believed him but I just nodded "okay dokey. I think we should end the live here since the others are waiting for us" he agreed "Okay Engene bye!! Have a great time!"

I smiled into the cam when the stream ended. I jumped off my chair and walked to the door. "Riki is everything fine?" He looked somehow in deep thoughts "Yea. I will just go for a small walk okay? I will come back soon! Don't eat without me" I was confused but left him alone and went down. I thought he maybe changed his idea and also comes down to us but he really left.

"Wheres Riki going?" I was looking around while Sunghoon asked "I don't know he said hes on a walk.. I'll go after him. He looked kinda in thoughts" Jungwon nodded "Take Care of you Y/n" I smiled "Yea I will"
I also left the door and saw riki not far from me.

"Yo Riki!" He turned around "Y/n? Why are you following me?" I shooked my shoulders "I dunno, I wanted to talk to you, you know" he nodded as he looked down. "are you really alright?" He nodded "Yea don't ask I was just thinking of something.." I was still confused "About what?" He looked up to me.

"You said something back then.." Now I wanted to know what I've said

"You owe me something.." I wanted to ask something but I couldn't. He pressed his lips against mine. I was so in shook but I kissed him back. Wait a second.
I am kissing Nishimura Riki atm. WHAT?!

He broke it and just looked at me "Now you owed me something" He then laughed at my face "Y/n you're red!" I was upset "Yea why wouldn't I?! YOU JUST KISSED ME" He was cracking up "Oh really?! I didn't noticed!" He laughed his ass off while I was trying to process what he just did.

"What why?!" He laughed and tried to calm but he couldn't. "You're so cute when you're shocked!" I was blushing hard. Really hard. But.. at some point I was the happiest person.

When we came back to the dorm everyone looked at us "Long walk huh?" I took a peek to the clock "Oh damn.. I need to be home as soon as possible" Riki then quickly turned around "Lemme get you home" I agreed.

"Since we can't drive lemme just call a Taxi real quick" I face palmed "Just riki..."
A Taxi got me home. I opened the door to my hotel room, Riki standing beside me. "Y/n you're back and as I see you got a visitor?" She looked at Riki. "Come Riki im considerering that you haven't ate yet? I made some food" he bowed to her and came in.

"mhhh smells delicious as always!" My Mother laughed "Mh I miss those days when Y/n came back from school telling me her best friend is coming over" I was second hand embarrassed when Riki decided to make it more embarrassing "Oh lemme just correct you.. when her Boyfriend is coming over"

I could tell in the eyes of my Mum that she was shocked "Your what" I wanted to die in that Moment "YOUR WHAAAT? I HAVE A- RIKI CALL ME YOUR MOTHER FROM NOW ON" Riki laughed all the way while I was trying not to die of embarrassment.

This Night was unforgettable.. Good that I gave him my second Button back then.

End
—————————-
What a small piece ass story.. I still hope you liked it. I just don't know how to write this.. I don't have any ideas anymore dayum. Anyways I will write a small, really small story about the Kpop flex! I will just write the Y/n part in my point of view since I had Eyecontact with Riki! I thought it might be a cool "Love story" even tho it might never ends on a Love story.. who knows. Stay tuned fellow Readers!

-Lau