Part 7

After I hung up I started to make myself ready for bed. I was pretty tired, today happened alot of things. I actually have no idea how all this happened.. I just wanted to go on a Concert.

By the next morning I woke up beside my mum. She was still asleep so I decided to make her breakfast today. When I went to the kitchen I suddenly got called "hello?" It was a man voice "Y/n! You sound tired, did I woke u up?" It was definitely Rikis Voice. "Nahh you good, I was making breakfast for my Mother"

He laughed "Oh okay im sorry for disturbing" I was shook "Nooo you're not disturbing meeee.. but why did you called?" Riki was silent "I don't know how to ask but my hyungs asked me if you want to visit us in our dorm.. our Manager already agreed we only need your agreement" I was still shooked "Om- Yea of course! I can't believe it!!!" He laughed "Okay thannn.. at 3pm at the hybe building, you know where it is?"

I said yes, I might just ask the Taxi driver then. I put the breakfast on the table and wrote a small quote to my Mum "Hey mum I think when you wake up I'll already be gone, I am meeting up with Riki and the others!" It was 11 Am so I still got some time left. I went outside of our Hotel and walked around a bit.

It was fresh outside and I didn't had a jacket so I decided to go in a store and buy me one. I saw really cute ones and looked through them. I found a black one with a word on it. It was the word "freedom". I laughed about it. What a stupid but meanfull word. I buyed it and was about to go when someone suddenly stopped me.

"yo! I saw you yesterday on Enhypens Bigscreen! Aren't you like Rikis old friend or something?" I nodded "He yeaaa.. Im sorry but I need to go" but I didn't came far. More and More people stopped me and asked me alot of stuff about Riki. Nobody cared about me only the things I knew about Riki.

I felt horrible! It was 1pm. Cool still 2 hours to kill. I was about to get crazy. I was asked alot of stupid stuff. I went behind a tree and pulled out my Phone. I called Riki "Riki is there any way I could come earlier?! Fans are about to ask me dead!" He laughed but went serious "Yea sure you can come now but the hyungs are coming at 3pm.. so we're basically alone"

My Face heated up but I smiled "Okay im going to call a taxi" he agreed and hung up. Only a few minutes later I waited for my Taxi. I saw it coming and jumped into the car, hoping no Fan will come after me. Glad they didn't, but who thought. Even the Taxi driver was a Fan of Enhypen but he.. he was cool!

"yooo you're Y/n right? Rikis old friend! I really like your hair style" I felt flustered "Uhm Thanks.." he laughed "No need to be shy like that, you gon' meet Riki?" I nodded "Cool! My names Subai" I smiled "Nice to meet you Subai!" He laughed "Yea I Know! Im known for being one of the most famous taxi driver in Korea" I laughed "Good to know!"

When we came to the building I paid him "Thanks!" He left and I stood there, hoping no Fan would see me. I got through the Door which lead me to the check in "May I help?" Usually nobody could check in aslong you're not an Idol or a Stylist or Manager. "My names S/y Y/n and I am here because I wanted to meet up with Ni-ki from Enhypen" she nodded and called the Manager. "okay yes you're in. Follow me please"

I bowed to her and followed. We went to an Elevator and got up to floor 12. "Now go to the last door, behind that is their Dorm." I bowed again "Thank you" she smiled and left. I walked up to the door and knocked. I was sweating.

The door got open and I saw Riki standing infront of me "Y/n! Glad to see you again!" I smiled and went up to a hug. "Come inside! I am on Vlive Right now!" I checked my phone and saw that I've got a notification 10 Minutes ago. "okay Engenes I have a guest here now! She'll be here for a while! May I present?! S/N Y/N!" I bowed and laughed at him.

"Im not that Special Riki" I sat down beside him "For me you are" I blushed a bit "Look how red you are" I hit him "Shut up!" He laughed playfully. I rode some comments saying that I was pretty and stuff like that "I would be Gay for you... Y'all gonna be Gay for me? Damn Engenes are another level!" Riki laughed "Yesssa uh I have a question!"

I looked at him "What does Loml means?" I laughed "Why are you asking?" He pointed at some comments "They keep calling me that.. Is it something bad?" I laughed "Nooo Loml means "love of my life" you know?" He thought a bit "Ohhh OHH.. Engenes Please im just an idol I could never be your loml" I laughed at him reaction, he was so cute.

We started talking till someone suddenly interrupted us "YOOOOO Y/N!" Jake came in "What are y'all talking about? I can't understand" I was pretty confused till I got it. Riki and I were talking Japanese without realizing. "Sorry omg! That's embarrassing! Its just normal to us I guess" Jake laughed "Stupid! Anyways y'all live on Vlive?" We nodded "Actually yes!" Jake turned around "Come down when y'all are done with conversations with Engenes" we laughed "Okay!" So he closed the door.

"Okay where did we stopped?" "mhh I think we were talking about.. the way you confessed to me."

———————-
Kpopflex is over now.. (Actually its since 6 Days already but I took some time to realize what happened.) I JUST HAD EYECONTACT WITH NISHIMURA RIKI AT THE AIRPORT LIKE HELPPPPP?! HIS EYES ARE SO PRETTY I'VE FALLEN FOR THEM OMG

~Lau