Part 5

He was dancing so well. His moves were so satisfying and all in all.. he looked so good. I fell even harder for him. My Mum took me back to reality. "Y/n! He looked at you! Didn't you saw it?" I widened my eyes as I saw that he stopped performing. Suddenly the members stopped aswell.

The Music turned off and a staff member came to ask if everything was okay. I was just standing there, looking confused around me. What the hell happened? Why did Riki stopped performing?

He nodded to the staff and the staff left while saying "Put a thumb up if you're ready to start again." He nodded. He was looking right at ME. I was still confused and still looking around me.
Jungwon walked up to him and asked something.

Riki just nodded. I didn't understood. He was staring at me for a few more seconds before some Engenes started to be mad. Nobody really realized that he was looking at me. He turned to his members and put a thumb up.

They all got in position and they started to perform again.
After some performances like Fever, Given taken and Go big or go home, they took a small break. We got a message on the big screen that we could ask a question on their official instagram account.

I asked one "Why are y'all so handsome" my mum just laughed at me. They came back to stage and performed some more songs. After that they were answering some Questions.

"okay first one.. why are you guys so good at dancing, its from @3198Linia" Riki laughed "I taught them!" The Other members laughed "he indeed did" "okay next question by @(Your Insta Name), why are y'all so handsome?" Everyone expected Riki to say something since he was one of the most biased ones but he went silence. It looked like he was in thoughts so Sunghoon answered "I don't know, I think its in our Nature to look good" Everyone laughed.

"Okay we got alot of questions but the most asked one is "Why did Riki stopped performing?" So I think we should ask that himself" he went a little bit shy "Actually.. someone in the crowd reminded me of someone but the chance that it is her in.. low. I bet after all what happened she wouldn't even try to talk to me ever again, she was actually one of my best friends back in middle school"

I was reminding him of someone? "I would like to know that person she reminded me of, this person in the crowd is actually pretty handsome tho" engene was freaking out, who was he talking about? He looked at me and the people who were surrounding me went crazy "OMG GIRL HE MEANS YOU?!?!" I was turning red "M- me?" I smiled at him and his eyes widened.

He started to talk again. I saw myself behind him on the backscreen and I was about to FUCKING FAINT. "There was a girl back in middle school.. Just before I left Japan to go to Korea we graduated, she gave me her second button. I was about to say something but she left, she ran away. I think she was afraid of my reaction, on the same day I left her on blocked and went to Korea" it was pretty silent in the stadium.

I was about to tear up when I remembered how stupid I was, he was even calling my name "I even called her name.. but she didn't heard me" I wanted to say something and to be honest? I did "I heard you. I clearly heard you" the People around me started to freak out even more. Riki saw that I mouthed something.

He didn't understood what I was saying. "Damn Riki I CLEARY HEARD YOU." I got louder. I wanted him to know it. My Mum beside me didn't understood anything because we were talking in Korean but she knowed that it was something between me and him.

He still didn't heard me since Engene went crazy. "A fact is.. I was crushing on her aswell. I don't know if she still likes me or if she already forgot about me but.. this person in the crowd reminds me of her" I teared up and started to cry. My Mum pat my back a mumbled something I didn't understood. I wanted Riki to know that I am this girl, that I AM Y/N.

I decided. I screamed. I screamed my lungs out "FUCK HELL I HEARD YOU BACK THAN. I WAS SCARED" Riki turned his head really fast from his members back to me. We locked eyes, it felt like I was finally near him. He looked confused till I opened my phone. I showed him an old picture of him and me laughing.

He finally understood. His eyes were about to risk it all. I cried and got quieter. "I heard you.." Riki was just standing there, looking like he saw a ghost or something. He was just silent till he started to say something "Wait if that Person is.. if you're her then.." he didn't got to finish. He came up to me and stand on the edge of the Stage. "Riki I am her. I am Y/n. I am the girl who caused the fire alarm back then to help an innocent Boy who got asked alot of questions." he was still standing there, not believing what he just heard.

Everyone around me who heard what I was saying started to hype. He just looked at me and started to say something, again.
"I guess I found her." Engene started to freak out like HELL. Damn what just happened?! I was still crying hoping that this nightmare will stop soon. I just hoped that I will hug him soon.
God I am so upset about what happened.

He just looked at me. I was scared what he'll do next. I just wanted to go back in time.