Be my bride..

Continuing from previous part:-

Laksh ask her with a small smirk 'so tell me ragini who is in that room ?'

She's now slightly sweating and in breaking voice 'I—-I'm in that room' .

Laksh put the wine or better say blood filled glass on chessboard say 'wow ragini you impressed me now let's continue the story and reveal you to our guests shall we' he held her hand in his cold ones softly and kiss it taking her towards the same room she is locked in the story he is telling her..

'Geeta's dead body laying on floor and enough is enough I won't listen to any more excuses now let me open this door and see who is this special guest of yours I'm sure your special guest is nothing but a murderer' king laksh say in range as he try to break open the door

When rasika again try to stop him saying 'the special guest inside can't even kill a fly please sir back off let the king arrive first and then he'll decide who is the murderer here'  .

'Okay till then you want us all to dead right that murder kill my wife what was her fault huh ! I don't care I'm breaking in this room and kill that person with my own hands' say kishori in anger as he too start breaking the door  pushing rasika aside .

Others too agree on opening this door maybe they'll find the killer inside  both king laksh and kishori start breaking the door and on their second attempt door broke open in which a coffin is placed in middle of room everyone step in and rasika said  'see i told you there is no killer in this room' .

'But whose room this is ?'  Vidhu ask looking around as it surely isn't looking like a normal guest room rather a room for ritual purposes.

'And what about this coffin huh ?' Madan(old man) ask rasika who seems to hesitate to answer about it  but king Laksh interfere in between and say  'maybe she with their special guest killed king too and put his dead body in it'  now standing near the coffin.

'No I'm just a slave of my king i never done anything to upset king'  rasika cry out in her defence.

'oh really then let me open this coffin and see who's in it'  saying king laksh open the coffin revealing none other than weak Ragini laying in it .

Everyone got shock seeing her and king laksh smirk standing over her resting body .....

Ragini gets her conscious back and she jerk finding herself in a coffin but she feel too weak to even move  her mind filled with questions how she end up in here ? Is it part of the story that king laksh narrating her ? Where is he now ? Does he trun her into an undead creature like himself?

'So how you find your new bed my lady are comfortable in it !'  comes husky voice of king laksh who know she is searching for him so he come near her coffin and made her sit in coffin.

Ragini took away her hand from his and ask  'so this is your punishment for me you kept drinking my blood till there is no drop of blood left my body and you keep my dead body in this coffin as showpiece' .

First king laksh looking at her with very serious face but in next minute he started laughing 'oh ragini now I understand why being an intelligent woman is considered a crime you are giving me ideas which i never thought about till now' .

'Then why you brought me here ?'  Ragini ask not able to crack his plan .

'Oh this is the moment let me clear my throat first aaaghhm' king Laksh clear his throat before proposing her  'Lady Ragini i bring you here to be my bride'

He extend his hand froward in a proper romantic manner but is it really a romantic situation!!