He becoming young!!

'Next morning when I open my eyes I feel like I have no power left in me to move as if someone darn out my energy. After six or seven failed attempts to stand up I somehow stand up on my foot and looking around I wanted to escape from here .
I tear open curtains to see the bright sunlight coming in the room I'm in which blinding me , I try to run away from the light and get out of room . Running which I assume but in reality walking down the stairs I try to find the way out of this place but walking down lead me again to same place where I eat food last night , I again try to go somewhere else but again I come at dining table area . Tired I fell beside that table only as the darkness consumed me .

When I open my eyes dining area light up with diyas and I'm seating on same chair I ate last time and in front of me a glass of wine is placed. I took it as I'm feeling very trusty and gulp it only to realise it's not same sweet wine but blood.

' it's tasteless to you right Shivraj' .
I look at the source of this voice and find king Laksh standing at the end of dining table but only difference is he is looking younger like 35 or something now at this moment.

Hello guys ❤️❤️
If you liking this story then tag your other raglak reader friends if you believe the story is read worthy .