Only one is needed..

Scene start from the giant wolf grunting in anger after listening to Ragini's loud taunt and in next second straight up in air on two paws as it's mouth tear apart and two hands coming out of it further tearing the rest of wolf body . Soon wolf body tear completely and come Laksh out of it naked , he stand in front of this fort gate and ask Ragini  ' what do you think now huh ?'

Ragini look at him say ' well I wasn't wrong you are a ill mannered animal only just that you trapped in a human body king Laksh or should I say Dracula Laksh' .

Laksh smirk and say  ' oh you seems to be angry with me Miss. please enlighten me what misery I caused you to deserve this kinda behaviour from you' .

Ragini smirk back and reply  ' not to me in particular but you invited Shivraj in your palace and made him like you and I want to know how ?'

Laksh come towards the big door frame of fort and say ' aahhh Shivraj that rat he told you about me but I believe he can't really elaborate about my personality correctly as he himself not know about his own life that accurately did he' .

Ragini reply lifting her left eyebrow up  ' he told me enough and from that I know you are nothing but a weak dumb animal who is better to lock in cage' .

Laksh's eyes darkened and he lift his finger towards her and warned her ' careful with your words girl you don't know with whom you are messing with' .

Ragini laugh out in taunting way and say ' really then why don't you show me what you can do ? Oh yeah right you cannot enter in here without permission huh what an irony' .

Laksh look at the soldiers and workers ( ladies and gents) standing behind her and some are near gate beside her on both doors having fear in eyes of the grunting wolfs behind him and the scene he pulled off to show himself. He say to her ' look at all these people they are not looking at me as they fear this beast still you are taunting me ! It's truly very stupid of you' .

Ragini made a annoyed face and say  ' they are not looking at you cause you are standing naked here and I'm too going in back' .

Laksh look at all these people and say in loud clear voice ' just one . Only one is needed to invite me in and I assure whoever does will be safe from me and my wolfs and I tell you all this that when I come inside this door boundary I'll tear apart everyone except the one who gave me permission to enter in and I'll take my time kill each one so choose well' .

Ragini say to him  ' no one will give you permission Dracula Laksh as they believe in god and kindness not feared from a beast' .

People took out om lockets and mazaar's tabiz for protection which Laksh obviously cannot pass through.

Laksh say to her  ' oh I tell you tonight it'll be fun to kill all these and drink blood' .

Ragini smirk and say  ' two hours left till sun raise and when son shone you'll be burn in ashes' .

Laksh smirk back and say  ' we'll see that' ...