Basic questions ...

In 1562 near bhakala fort , Himachal Pardesh

Ragini with one more girl going towards a prison cell , she is holding a sword in her hand made up completely of wood taking big steps to reach that particular cell .
She reached that cell and saw a man kept inside it facing wall side which had a small window on the upper end for air ventilation purpose . She tell guards to unlock the cell and stepped inside with other girl beside her , say to get his attention on them " what a lovely day it is . I'm sure you want to go outside Mohoday (Mr.) Shivraj" .

The man turn to them and now his face is shown which is completely pale as if he doesn't have any blood left in his body and from corners his face is starting to rot which is clearly visible .
He gulps and say in shaky voice " I—I'm fine here sister(behen) thank you for asking through" .

Ragini sit in front of him on big stone and say " you are not eating properly too why ?"

He replied " I don't feel like I—-i need food , I'm just trusty" .

Ragini say " but you don't need water too right cause you need blood huh".

Shivraj nodded helplessly and just then a fly sit on his cheek slowly going towards his left eye ., Ragini and other girl see the fly and try to shu it away but Shivraj didn't move standing still and that fly go inside his eye going further into his skin .

Both ladies sighed in slight shock and Shivraj ask " that fly got inside the eye or not ?" to which Ragini say " yeah it go inside your skin too" . Shivraj nodded and sit in front of both ladies calmly.

Ragini ask " so shall we began !"

Shivraj say " yes sister ask me what you want to ask I'll tell you everything which I remembered about him" .

Ragini ask with basic question " so tell me his name"

Shivraj reply " Laksh ....His name is Laksh" .

Ragini ask next question " He call you there for ?"

Shivraj " I got a message that if I want a cure for my wife I have to go to his palace which I do" .

Ragini ask further question " try to remember carefully and tell me do you had s*x with him ?"

Shivraj look down try to remember and he got flashes of his laying underneath Laksh feeling pain in his neck and his body weak while Laksh get off him licking blood from his side lip .

Ragini again ask " Shivraj do you had intercourse with him ?"

Shivraj say " no —————but——— he drank my blood" .