New Feelings with Extra  Delicious Japanese Food

Full Chapter Tittle

New Feelings with Extra Delicious Japanese Food

Chapter 3

Tanjiro was true to his word and did reintroduce him to you but if you're going, to be honest, it was more you trying to get him to at least go inside take shower then introduce himself. It didn't work but hey at least you tried.

Right now you and nezuko were just talking while she was fixing up a kimono, you have to say she has a lot of patience to do that.

I mean just looking at it makes you bored, but she still keeps the same smile. It was really cute. You quietly just shook your head and went back into the conversation.

You guys turned your head when you heard a knock on the door. You looked at nezuko and she just shrugged her shoulders. Then you heard a voice and realized it was kie. "Girls dinner is almost ready, please come down. You to l/n" she said.

Wait did she say you too. Why I don't want to get any more attached. You silently cried, you looked over to nezuko. Who had a really big smile?

" You finally are able to see all my family," she said all happily, you wanted to be happy too but you couldn't, it's not like you can try to stop they're killing.

You had two reasons why you couldn't start off with, you were super weak at least compared to muzan, second, it's a big piece in demon slayer that Tanjiro's family dies.

If you were going to get rid of that piece then how will we be able to proceed with the story? You looked at the floor just thinking about it. You heard nezuko come closer to you.

" ne, y/n let's go, hanako really wants to meet you. She has been wanting another girl in the house." Nezuko grabbed your arm and proceeded to drag you out of the room. 'Goodbye, my safe shelter' you swear there were anime tears coming out of your eyes when she dragged you off.

You guys made it to the kitchen area where you were greeted by all the siblings running up to you and asking you a bunch of questions like

" wow you're really pretty, mom are you sure that nezuko didn't kidnap her?" I think Hanako said or one of the boys asked if you were some rich runway.

It was a very chaotic being, but it felt nice to have some much family love surrounding you.

In your last world, your parents never did show you love that was physical. Most of the time it was in the form of money, of course, you're not saying that wasn't great or anything, it's just that you actually wanted time with them

but they were too busy working to get that money that it felt like you had no one. Sometimes you just wished you had a family like that. You smiled, it was a very bittersweet feeling.

Nezuko had looked back at you to see you had a smile on your face, at first she was happy that you were having a good time but the more she studied your face the more she realized that wasn't really a happy smile.

Nezuko heard someone next to her and she looked at her older brother. She could see that he also knew something was wrong. "Brother, do you know what she is feeling?"

Nezuko never did like asking her brother about how other people were feeling but you were her friend...

Wait, friend, that's what you guys were right? It didn't feel right to call you her friend for some reason.

What was this feeling that she was feeling? It wasn't an unpleasant feeling but it hurt when she called you her friend. That shouldn't matter anyway this is about you.

"I don't know, but maybe she is just feeling a little overwhelmed because it is her first time meeting everyone." tanjiro said.

He knew that wasn't fully sure you were feeling a little overwhelmed but that wasn't really it but it isn't his place to say that. He looked at his sister and had a very concerned face.

He followed his gaze to you. You must have been a really good friend. He smiled to think his sister now has a friend now. He couldn't help but feel happy.

"Foods ready," kie said suddenly all the kids that once we're all around you, ran to the table. " don't run," Kie shouted at them. Tanjiro came up and scolded the kids about not running.

He really was like a second mother. It was really funny.

You felt someone grab your hand. You turned your head to face nezuko, who looked at you with a smile. "Come let's go eat before they eat it all." nezuko said.

You looked at her than the food. You won't not be going to bed on an empty stomach. You and nezuko made your way to the table. Your mouth almost dropped at the food on the table.

When you took your first bite you could have sworn that there were tears in your eyes. The food was just so good you couldn't help yourself. Anime really does make food taste good but seeing it in real life just makes it even better.

After dinner, I was finally able to go back to the room. I had just laid down when I felt really sleepy you won't be that sleepy just a minute ago so why am I so tired, maybe it's just the food. Yeah, that must be the reason right?

Your eyelids finally closed and felt yourself fall down. Your knees hit the bottom of the floor. "So you finally decide to say hi?"

Fuck

(A/N: it's about to happen you better get ready also new cover for the book 😮‍💨 also this chapter is a lot more shorter lol )

(edited)