ITS SO COOl BEING IN A FICTIONAL WORLD

Full Chapter Tittle

ITS SO COOL BEING IN A FICTIONAL WORLD THANK YOU GODS FOR THIS BLESSING

Chapter 4

''So it's good to see you again..." y/n nervously laughed while looking at the tall woman. The woman stared down.

y/n felt like an insect that was ready to be crushed. The women just examined y/n. She finally decided to open her mouth.

"It seems you have made some progress, but it's kinda disappointing." The women were in shape and cold.

'Eh...what does she mean? WHAT DOES SHE EXPECT I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 2 OR 3 WEEKS. This woman is insane.'

"But it has been kinda fun watching you interact and changing the story," the woman said with an amused tone.

"Since you have shown me some type of entertainment, I'll award you with something of my choosing." the woman said with a smile

"Huh.." you looked at her, what does she mean? What if she is going to make my life even harder? No this isn't good, I can't live with this. If even just a bit harder I'm sure to die.

"Would you stop over thinking, I'm not going to kill that fast, after all, you causing so much fun. '' she said turning back to her cold tone " then what are you going to be doing..?" y/n asked

"I guess you just going to have to find out," she said with a smirk

You felt yourself slowly waking up again.

Your eyes shot open, you could feel your breathing being heavier than usual. You looked around to make sure that women had not done anything, you sat up and took another look. Your eyes finally adjusted to the warm light.

"Thank god she didn't do anything," you said with a rifled tone

"Welcome transmitter" you heard a voice. Your eyes went wide, oh no is there a demon, or am I hearing something please be the second option.

You slowly turned your head to where the sound was. To find nothing.

"Oh, I guess I was just hearing things" you smiled as sweat dropped down your face.

" hello transmitter welcome to the S.S also known as Soul sender" a voice sounded awful like Siri spoke

'wtf is going on'

You looked in front of you to see a floating screen. 'I thought I was in demon slayer, not some weird system fanfic.

You looked closer at the blue glowing thing in front of you. You could see words you heard from the lady printed on the screen. Now you questioning if you were actually in demon slayer.

" umm hello?" you respond to whatever this was. You saw on the screen that it changed.

Now you had something different written and it also had an accepted option. it spoke again

" you have entered the system please press accept if you are willing to go any further" it spoke.

' you know I usually would say no and run away, but this could be beneficial for me, and I mean I've already died once what's the worst that could happen

You looked back at the floating screen and pressed accept. Your fingers felt weird while pressing that thing. Like it felt like a screen when you pressed it, then you felt your finger go through the screen. It was so freaky.

And once again you saw the screen change to different words, and the voice came again.

"Welcome these are your settings. You may go through them and change them with what you seem fit. '' the voice said.

Suddenly your eyes light up. I mean who wouldn't be happy to control the life you live in.

You saw all the settings. Your eyes scanned all the settings and which ones were enabled, your eyes came to the language setting and you saw that Japanese was enabled.

'It makes sense I mean I never know how to speak it before I mean I never even took a lesson about it.' you thought to yourself.

Your eyes looked down and saw that English had been disabled.

"Huh why is that?" you said out loud, I wonder what would happen if I enabled it?

"Well let's find out." your finger finally hit the bubble that would enable English.

"You have now enabled English and Japanese." the systems said

'Now this cool' your eyes sparkle as you scrolled through all the settings. Your eyes finally came to a category that looked cool. On the scene you saw, mode. Not knowing what it meant you clicked it.

You saw those different categories and each one had different descriptions. As you looked through them one caught your eye.

Obsession, is interesting. Without thinking you clicked it and looked through the description. As it stated

"Mode: Obsession
Difficulty: Easy
Danger level: medium
When this mode enables love interests have a higher chance to like the user. When the mode is enabled the percentage tends to move up quicker.

WARNING: IF A LOVE INTEREST GOES OVER A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE (this will be different between different characters)

THEY HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE TO ENABLE A YANDERE MODE

After reading the description you decide that it's not worth the risk, and I mean knowing what will happen to you if that did happen.

You shivered at the thought. Suddenly you heard a knock at the door. Then you hear a voice speak.

"Hey, y/n are you ready to go pick berries with me? '' It was nezuko. You smiled without thinking, you quickly got out of bed and ran to the door to find nezuko waiting for you.

She smiled at you. You smiled back and responded. "Of course I am," you said with an excited voice.

Nezuko giggled at you. She enjoyed how lovely you were. Sometimes she swears she has butterflies in her stomach, because of you.

"Well, without farther do, let's go!" Nezuko grabbed you and led you to the door where you guys would pick berries.

The screen was still glowing blue and the screen display the previous mode that he left it on. Sudden the voice spoke,

"Automatic section will now begin going off you have 20 seconds to stop the enabling" slowly the time started to tick off until 0 popped up

" you have chosen Obsession Mode, please be cautious not to go over the limit over some characters"

(A/N: so yeah i decided to add a different element hahaha

i actually had a dream where this happened except it wasn't about demon it was some random love simulator)

(edited)