I FEEL LIKE MY ARMES AND LEGS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF

Full Chapter Tittle

I FEEL LIKE MY ARMES AND LEGS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF I HATE WORKING OUT

Chapter 5

In the forests though a small hole that exposed a small pond that was frozen from the cold winter. There was laughter of joy. Two people sat on two logs of dead trees, each holding a basket in each arm.

One was filled to the brim of berries while the other had only a few berries but a lot of leaves and rooks.

"Hey it's not my fault that you took all the berries, '' y/n said at nezuko who was laughing. Nezuko wiped away the tears that formed from her laughing so much.

Nezuko is still holding her stomach from laughing. She looked at y/n trying not to laugh.

"So why are there rocks in your basket?" Nezuko said trying her best to keep her compostoer. y/n looked at nezuko and gave her a look that said "you should know". Nezuko just keeps looking at y/n so confused.

" it's so easy" y/n said and went on to explain the not so conplex answer. " so if I can't find any berries and I need to be able to make the basket look full, what do I do? '' y/n asked.

"Oh you would fill the basket with the rocks and then places the berries that you did have on top to make it look fuller," nezuko said so smartly.

You could've sworn she was wearing glasses and was pushing them up.

Suddenly you felt a shiver go up your back. 'Oh no what happened, it's something bad isnt' y/n said.

" oh y/n it looks like it's getting dark. We should head back to the houses, I think my mom would enjoy some help." nezuko said as she picked the few berries that were in your baset.

You looked back, hating the weird feeling you were getting but you nodded your head. You guys headed back to the houses.

At the house

Dinner had just passed yet you couldn't help but still feel a very weird feeling. You decide if you could open the system again. You looked infore of you thought very hard about yet nothing happened.

You ponder on what to do to open it. Then your remember the name of the system you decide to call out the name and to your surprise it worked

" thank good" sweat dropped from your face. You decide to keep looking thought all the modes but you couldnt open it anymore 'what the fuck'

you looked at the screen trying to open it again yet you keep getting denied. " well ok" you looked back through the system board.

You finally came across skill level " ooo now this looks interesting, am i going to be able to like use a cheat sheet so i won't have to excise" you looked at the screen with stars in your eyes

"Hello transmitter, you have opened Skills Levels. With this you are able to boast your levels and improve skills already learned." the system said.

" sweet! Wait, how can I even gain skills????" you asked

" Simple the same way you could in the real world by doing them. For example, say you want to get better at running.