The Savior - Part 3

(nobody's P.O.V)

Everyone rushed into the Super Robot and got Korrina to the healing chambers as fast as they could. "Whew...we made it..." Zina said relieved. "But not so much for Korrina..." Mandarin said lowly, gravely worried for Korrina. Gibson put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "Do not worry Mandarin. She will be fine. You got her into the healing chamber right in time." "That's true Gibson, but we're gonna have to patch her up manually." Zina said. Gibson nodded. "For now, let's keep watch over the city everyone." Everyone nodded in response to Zina and started to walk back to the control center...except for Mandarin, refusing to leave Korrina. "Will you be alright on your own Mandarin?" Katana asked him worriedly. He smiled slightly at her as he responded. "I'll be fine...go join the others." She nodded and walked to the control center, leaving Mandarin alone with Korrina's unconscious body.

(Mandarin's P.O.V)

I can't bear the thought of losing Korrina...she means so much to me. The day I revealed that I cared for her is a day I will never forget. I know she feels the same...but I just want to hear her voice again...just a little. I want to hold her close...keep her safe...tell her how much I love her. I started to think of the song I've heard her sing...about us...

"I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why...without you its hard to survive. Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last...need you by my side. Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat slow? I can't let you go...want you in my life..." My voice broke off at this part...for it is true...I can't imagine life without her. "Mandarin?" A voice said from the doorway. I turned and saw Otto, looking very worried. "I'm fine Otto. Don't worry." I said to him, managing a smile. "You're really worried aren't you?" He asked. I could only nod. He looked at Korrina's unconscious body and sighed. "She risked her life to keep Zina safe...That was really brave of her..." I nodded in agreement. "She's one of the bravest monkeys I know..." I stated, "And she'll do anything to protect the ones she cares about...and I should know." Otto looked at me curiously. "What do you mean?" I sighed at his question before responding. "She's saved me quite a few times in the past. I've never gotten the chance to return the favor though..." "But you have Mandarin." Otto responded, "You just saved her by getting her into the healing chamber." I smiled slightly. "I guess you're right Otto. Come on, let's go see the others." I said. He nodded and walked to the main control center, me following behind him after casting a last glance at Korrina.

~Later that day~ (Zina's P.O.V)

We were all keeping watch on the city, looking for any signs of Skull or Formless. So far nothing, but we weren't stopping anytime soon. "This is hopeless. We aren't gonna find him." Sprx said. For once...I agree with him. "We need to try at least." A voice said from behind us. We all turned and saw Mandarin. "He will pay for what he did to Korrina." "Wow...he really wants revenge..." I thought, "Heh. Antauri is just like that..." I couldn't help but smile a bit. "We will make sure Korrina lives. Trust me." Antauri said to him. "Make sure I live? Hehe...I'm a step ahead of you..." We all jumped as we whirled around and saw Korrina, the hole through her torso fixed somehow! We then saw Otto beside her, making sure she was okay. "Otto? You fixed her?" I asked in surprise. He nodded happily. Mandarin walked towards her as Otto stepped away. "Mandarin? What are you..." Korrina started to say something but was cut off by.....Mandarin kissing her?! This was new! But it was sweet of Mandarin to care so much about her. She then rested her forehead against his and I saw her mouth something to him that was fairly obvious. I sighed. "We need to stay prepared guys. Today was just the beginning of a new threat..." I said. Everyone nodded and Antauri and Katana stood on either side of me and stood brave. Today, we began to fight back against the Skeletal forces once again.

(Thank you everyone for being so patient and waiting for part 3! I especially wanna thank @chiroandjinmayfan for being super supportive for me! Stay tuned!)