Separated - Part 2

((Jinmay, Mandarin, and Clover's P.O.Vs, to match up to who's P.O.Vs I went from in part 1. The ones captured are being held in a new version of the Citadel of Bone.))

(Jinmay's P.O.V)

"I'm scared...I miss my mom..." "I know you do Katana..." I said to her, "And I'm sure she's scared too." Even though I was trying to be brave, I couldn't help but be scared. Sure, Antauri and Mandarin are here to help us stay calm...but on the inside they're terrified. I'm not sure how I know how they feel. I guess I'm just hanging around them a lot. "I'm gonna lose it if I don't get back to Rin..." Sprx said, "She's probably lost it by now...I can't blame her..." I felt bad for him. Sprx was knocked out by a Formless and literally pulled away from Rin by Skull. All of us missed who we cared about. Even Cross was depressed without Matrix. He wouldn't say anything. He barely even slept. "How are we going to escape?" Mandarin said quietly. "What's the point..." Otto said lowly. This caused all of us to look at him in shock. He was never like this before. "Otto...we can't give up now." I said, trying to cheer him up. He looked at me and slowly shook his head as he turned away. He hasn't been the same ever since he and Clover were dragged away from Gibson. Clover has been quietly crying ever since we were captured. I can't blame her. She does love Gibson. "W-We need to g-get out of here..." She said in between silent sobs. Cross went over to her and hugged her gently. "Hush Clover...it will be okay..." He said. Sprx muttered under his breath. "Finally he says something..." I heard him mutter. I sighed. "You are worried, aren't you Jinmay?" Antauri questioned. I nodded. "I understand how you feel." He replied. "Of course you understand..." I thought to myself, "You were torn away from who you love. We all feel the same. But why were we separated from everyone? There's no reason..."

(Mandarin's P.O.V)

It was hard staying sane without Korrina by my side. Her voice,  her eyes, her smile...it drives me crazy when I'm not with her. I hit my fist against the wall of the large cell we were in, my anger growing out of control. "There's no reason for us to be here! Why have we been separated from the ones we love?!" I yelled. There was no point staying quiet, we weren't being monitered. Otto looked at me in sadness. His anger from before had faded, leaving sadness in its place. "We don't know Mandarin...maybe its some messed up plan from Skull." "Otto's right..." Sprx said, "Maybe he's testing our sanity by separating us from who we love." I sighed, but before I could say anything, Antauri reacted in a way that I'm sure even Zina hasn't seen yet. He suddenly slammed a fist against the wall, completely enraged. He was almost growling. "This isn't fair!" He shouted. We all jumped. Antauri never got this angry. He looked at us all, anger in his eyes. "Whatever Skull is doing, it isn't fair! He is just like Skeleton King...targeting our worst fears! In this case...separating us from our loved ones." He paused, starting to calm down but soon grew angry again, "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! I CAN'T STAND IT!" This outburst caught us even more by surprise. He was breaking down. This was so unlike him. I've always seen him as unbreakable, strong...unstoppable. It looks like all of us were losing our sanity already...

(Clover's P.O.V)

Antauri's reaction scared us all...even Mandarin jumped. He never broke down like this before. "Antauri..." Otto started. Antauri turned away and stayed silent. "This is getting to all of us..." Sprx said, "If we don't get out of here..." He didn't finish the sentence. I curled up tightly, hugging my knees to my chest, and thought about Gibson. His smile, the way he looks annoyed at me and Otto when we goof off, the way he hugs me to calm me down...everything about him. I miss him. I wish I could see him...just to tell him I'm fine. "Clover...?" A voice said. I looked up and saw Cross looking at me worriedly. "I-I'm fine." I said shakily. He shook his head. "No you're not. You miss Gibson don't you?" I nodded, starting to cry. "He keeps me calm. If I'm not with him..." I broke off, starting to sob. I felt Cross hug me. "We will find a way to escape. I know it. We just have to keep our hope and sanity intact." He's right. Skull is making us give up hope by doing this to us.

We're gonna have to give our all to stay hopeful...for us...

For the ones we love. ((All three just like last chapter))

((Stay tuned for the next chapter where we find out if everyone gets reunited with who they love and cherish.))