Reunited - Part 2

(Chiro's P.O.V)

After I told Zina what she had to do, I walked around the robot to pass time. Then I remembered something...Jinmay has a communicator. I can contact her! I sprinted to my room to be in silence. I shakily held my communicator as I activated it. "Jinmay...come in...It's me..."

(Jinmay's P.O.V)

I heard some beeping and I remembered I had my communicator. "Jinmay...come in...its me..." Chiro's voice came through. I almost started to cry because I missed him. I whispered into my communicator since the others were sleeping. "I'm here Chiro..."

(3rd person perspective)

The two were in tears because of how much they missed eachother. "Jinmay..." Chiro choked out, "I miss you so much...are you alright?" She wiped her tears away as she responded. "I'm fine. We weren't hurt...well physically...are you guys okay?" "We're fine...but some of us are falling apart. Zina barely talks to anyone and she barely comes out of Antauri's room." Jinmay grew sad for Zina. "Antauri snapped the other day without her..." She said. Chiro gasped. He never expected Antauri would snap. "That's not like him..." The young boy always saw Antauri as strong, tough...unbreakable. "I know...all of us were shocked by it. We gotta get back together. Before everyone snaps like he did..." Jinmay said. "I'm with you on that Jinmay. Stay strong and keep everyone's hopes up. We'll be back together soon." Chiro replied. The girl nodded. "Okay Chiro. I-I love you Chiro." She stuttered slightly from tears. This tugged at Chiro's heartstrings. "I love ya too Jinmay..." He managed to get out before ending the communication and breaking into tears. They needed to get everyone back together soon...and fast.

((FINALLY I UPDATED! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER! *takes deep breath* Whew I feel better. Next chapter, Korrina and Mandarin))