Chapter - 3

You slowly walked towards your home your gaze was stuck on the ground to hide your tears from the people you pass by & you were thinking about tons of things .

MEMORIES ....?

Some seemed as if they happened just a day or two days ago but in reality they never happened ......

Reaching infront of your house after a five minutes walk you slowly unblocked the main door stepped inside with a heavy heart from the reason only god knows why ........

You threw your bag aside & went directly to your room you sat on the bed & picked up the glass of water from the nightstand before gulping it down .

You couldn't stop thinking about what happened a while ago when you were
With jungkook & the flashbacks you get randomly .

Flashbacks that never happened........

You shook your head at your continuous & stood up to get changed in your nightwear as you were sleepy & tired .

You sat on the bed and let out a heavy sigh & yawned before lying down and closed your eyes .

.
.
.
.
.
. Time skip ........ Mid night ..........

You woke up with cold sweats on your forehead .
You immediately sat up feeling your self lost in some other world & patted the nightstand beside the bed in search of some water but couldn't find .

Your throat felt extremely dry so you stood up hurriedly went downstairs .
It was all dark , making you scared as the wind blew by fast .

You poured yourself a glass of water , closed your eyes as you took a sip .

You shivered as u got the same flashbacks again ..... You breathed deeply and coughed your glass fell from your hand & spilled the rest of the water all over the floor .

You fist your hands on your hairs & started crying hard as your heart couldn't handle it anymore .....

Everything felt so connected but you couldn't figure it out exactly .

You panted for air as you felt suffocating & suddenly your eyes spotted the main door & you quickly ran towards it & opened it

Your eyes didn't stop the stream of tears and you were a complete crying mess .

You didn't care about the neighbours , time , ntg you were not even feeling yourself at the moment .

You panted for air look around
only to see ..... Jungkook walking towards your house .......... !

He couldn't see you but you can see him clearly & as soon as you saw him coming closer .

You ran to him without even thinking
& Hugged his waist tightly & continued crying your heart out .....

You just needed him at that moment...
Just him

He stumbled a few steps from your sudden force but widen his eyes when he heard your sobs .

He quickly hugged your back patted your head that was burried in his croock of his neck .

His heart start beating insanely from the worry that your loud sobs .

" Jungkook - y/nahhh , what's wrong ?" He asked worriedly while his hands never stopped rubbing your back .

But you couldn't utter a word & your sobs were making the situation worse for him he was getting anxious & panicked at the same time .

" Jungkook - y/nahhh , what happ---"
He stopped in the midway when he suddenly felt a drop of water on his cheek .

He looked up only to see small drops of water dizzling down .

" Jungkook - y/nahh , let's let's go home it's going to rain soon " he said caressing as your hairs as you still didn't stop sobing .

Jungkook felt his heart break into several pieces when he felt you chocking on your tears .he felt like crying too coz he couldn't see you cry....

Your hands were wrapped tightly on his waist and his around yours too . He slowly picked you in bridal style & before you could say something he walked inside .

He placed you down on the couch sat beside you & embraced you protectively .

You had stopped crying now but you're still traumatized from continuous weird dreams & flashbacks .

He slowly played with your hairs which helped you calm down more but you immediately pushed him away when you got normal & got your senses back ...

He looked at you in confusion & tried to come near you again but you scooted away while looking down .

He looked down & stood up knowing you won't like him near you anymore

"Jungkook - i - I'll go now ....."
He said smiling at you softly & turned around to leave but you held his hand
Still looking down .
He turned around and confused & looked hand at your hand at then at you .

" Jk - Y/Nahhhh " he called out but you didn't said anything to avoiding eye contact .
He smiled secretly and sat beside you & pulled you in his embraced .

You got startled & trying to push him away but he tightened his grip around you .

" Jungkook - what happened today ? Why were you so panicked ?"
He asked while you to stop pushing him & parted away a Lil , still in him arms .

You wanted to tell him about the flashbacks may be he could help you .....

" Y/N - i - i keep getting weird dreams .." you said he was listening carefully what you were saying .

" Jungkook - dreams ? " He asked

// To Be Continued //

It was a long chapter i hope you like it . And dw I'll upload next part soon , and again sorry if I have any silly grammar mistakes . bye beauties .