Chapter - 4

" Jk - Dreams ?" He asked you hesitantly nodded .

" Y/N - it's a- about a prince and princess . " Jungkook shot his eyes wide at your words and look at you who was looking down .

" Jungkook - we w-will t-talk about this later " he said suddenly interrupting in between .

You looked at him with a Lil frown & he stood up said .
" Jk - let's make some snacks ...... I'm hungry ...... "

He said making a cute & sad face .A chuckle escaped from your lips at his behaviour & You also stood up totally shrugging about the flashbacks for a moment .

" Y/N - Then go outside and eat something ." You said

" Jk - it's late now nothing will be open & I'm hungry can't you feed your best friend some instant noodles ." Your mouth & eyes got open after him .

" Y/N - Bestfriend ? US ? Since when ? "

" Jk - why not ? We have been meeting eachother from more than a month , we both enjoyed eachother's company sooo........ "

You scoffed & looked at him with bored expression .

" jk - uffo ! Come on just make me some instant noodles , go go . " He said dramatically pushing you towards the kitchen .

He sat on kitchen counter while you took the noodles packet then he said
" Jk - only one , you're not eating ?"
He asked you innocently you just shot him a sharp gaze causing him to gulp & smile nervously .

" Jk - one will be enough , t-thank you " you nodded and put the water to boil .

You stared at the water for sometime
& Then look at jungkook's direction found him already looking at you .

Your cheeks turned red & you immediately looked away ,jk just smiled at your cuteness . Then he remembered what you told him earlier his smile faded .

He thought * Why she is remembering everything now , is it safe for us ? Will - * he got interrupted when he heard you yell at him , he looked at you found you holding your hand in other hand with eyes closed tight .

He looked around & saw the hot water from the conman spilled around .his eyes widened he immediately dragged you to the sink & let your Hand soak in cold water .

You whimpered at the feeling but opened your eyes wide when you felt a body slam against yours .

Jungkook turned off the water & hugged you tightly while pecking your forehead with a worried expression & broke a piece of alovera from the plant beside him .

He rubbed the gel on your wound continuously with a panicking heart......

" Jungkook - why don't you take care of yourself ! Can't you understand how precious you are to me ? Is it that much difficult ? "
" Y/N - Jun--- "
" Jk - Is It ? " He yelled causing you to close your eyes .

" Jk - Why don't you understand Y/N ?"
He asked this time in a much softer tone with tears filled up in his eyes .
" Jk - when you will realise ? "
You opened your eyes and looked he is sad & teary eyes .

" Jk - Is it that much difficult to understand my love for you ?"
He asked finally letting his feelings out while his tears slipped down his check .

He let out a shaky breath , left your hand and walked past you .
You looked down & a tear streamed down your eye too .

You didn't feel the pain from burn anymore , it was something else . You turned around and saw him walking away .

You wiped your tears away & rushed to him & back hugged him tightly .
Jungkook immediately turned & his face to side & opened your arms and quickly embraced you .

He was way too happy , he couldn't help but let his happy tears out with a smile slowly forming on his lips .

It was something he had been waiting for years ..........

Jungkook smiled & tightened his grip around you and caressing your hair .

" Jungkook - promise me you'll never leave me again . "
" Y/N - again ?"  You asked & parted away a Lil .he shook his head & smiled .

" Jungkook - i-it slipped , by mistakely"
"Y/N - what are you hiding from me ? "
He stared at you for a second
" Jungkook - what will I ? It's nothing ....."
He assured you & pulled you in his embraced again your mind was filled with so many things but you shrugged them off enjoying the moment with him .

" Jungkook - it's not safe for you to be attacked by so many things at once "
He mumbled & tightened his grip around you .

Not wanting to lose you again like before ......

                       ❁ ❀ ✿ ⚘ ❃ ❁ཻུ۪۪
// To Be Continued // And sorry if I have any grammar mistakes . I'm not good at Eng . I hope you like it .