06: Competition #2

(Your POV)

I was swinging, roof to roof, scouting any help that was needed. Coincidentally, I stopped on a roof and saw crime going down on the streets. It seems like someone has a gun held towards a person in a parked car.

Robber: Get out of the car! Now!

Man: Hey man, I don't want any trouble-

Robber: Then get out of the car... NOW!!!

Man: Alright, alright!

After the man opened the door, the robber immediately pulled him out and threw him on the ground. I was about to go and help him, but a web was launched from a different rooftop and was put on the robbers back.

I looked in the direction of the web and it was her, Spider-Woman. She pulled the robber out from the car with the web and then landed on the sidewalk. She webbed him up and opened the car door for the man.

Spider-Woman: Here you are sir, your car.

Man: Thank you so much!

The man went in the car and drove off. Spider-Woman went up to the man.

Spider-Woman: You should be ashamed.

Robber: Fuck you!

Spider-Woman: (Gasp) Language! Here,

Spider-Woman shot a web at the robbers mouth, making him unable to say anything but only mumbles.

Spider-Woman: Wait here until the cops come.

She then webbed up and started swinging away. I just sigh and swing my own way.

(Timeskip)

I haven't stopped a single crime tonight. I'm bored just swinging around. But as I was swinging, I hear a cry for help coming from a dark alleyway.

Man: Agh!! Help!

Thief 1: No one's coming to help you!

Thief 2: Yeah, we're gonna beat you to a pulp.

I hear sounds that I only can identify as punching and kicking. Oh my, someone's getting beaten the fuck up.

Man: HELP!! AGH! SOMEBODY!!

I immediately jump towards the alleyway and run in there.

You: Hey! Why don't you take someone your own- What the....

Once I entered in, the thieves were stuck in a Spider web, hands and legs wrapped up and mouths webbed too.

Man: (Huff huff) Thank god... Your partner saved me... (huff huff)

You: Oh...

Man: God bless you two!

He left the alleyway and I heard him go to his car. I just sigh again and walk inside a food joint to grab me a burger, fries and a drink.

(Timeskip)

After I got my food, I swing towards a big building that I can sit on the edge and eat. Once I found a spot, I placed my drink to the left of me, my fries to the right and start eating my burger. I only put up my mask just enough to reveal my part of my nose and my mouth fully.

I then hear a thud behind me, followed up with laughter. I already know who it is.

Spider-Woman: Haha! Can't do any crime fighting, huh? Seems you were wrong when you said I was slow!

You: Whatever...

I say as I take a bite of my burger.

Spider-Woman: Like I said, it's best that you leave all the crime fighting to me. You're just a waste.

You: Like I can do that...

I say as I grab a fry and eat it.

Spider-Woman: I'm serious, if I ever see you again, I'm gonna-

Before she could finish her sentence, we both hear sirens close by. I grab my drink and before I take a sip of it, I say,

You: Go and help them, I'm done for tonight...

Spider-Woman: Hmph.

I hear her web away and all I do is just sit and eat.