08: Competition #3

(Your POV)

You: *Huff huff huff*

I'm moving. I'm moving fast. I'm not running from something, but I'm searching for crime. I need to show that Spider-Woman that I'm no copycat, that I'm faster and better than her. I can't let her beat me like she did before.

I look around and see that someone has a woman pinned to the ground with a gun in his hand. He has the gun pointed at her head as he goes ahead and snatches the woman's purse.

You: I got you...

I aim at the guys gun and was about to shoot, but I saw a another web shoot from the direction opposite me. I look up to see that it was Spider-Woman.

You: Shit...

She webbed the guys gun and pulled it away from him. She then webs at a pole across from her, swings her way towards the robber, picks him up and throws him at a dumpster. As he hit the front of it, she webbed him on it so that he couldn't move.

I watch as she picks up the lady's purse and hand it over to her.

Lady: Thank you so much Spider-Woman. You're a hero!

Spider-Woman: Of course! It's what I do best!

She then looks up at me and makes an "L" with her hand.

You: Tch, whatever...

She swings away and I do too.

(Gwen's POV)

Gwen: *Pant pant pant*

I'm moving faster than ever, because I got to show this copycat that I'm the only one that can be on the streets. I'm the only one that the city needs to be protected. There's no room for a wannabe Spider, especially one that's immature.

I look around for any trouble and see that there's 2 guys going in a convenience store with guns in hand.

Gwen: Uh oh, trouble...

I go ahead and swing my way there. I was about to swing inside, but when I headed in the direction of the store, I got kicked out of nowhere mid swing.

Gwen: Ah!!

I let go of my web and hit the sidewalk, just right across the street.

Gwen: Ow... What the heck...

I look up to see who did it and of course, it's Spider-Man. He does what I was going to do and swings inside the store. Only a few seconds later, the 2 robbers get pulled out of the store and before they hit the ground, Spider-Man threw a web on their backs and attached the other end to a street light, making them dangle.

Spider-Man: You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Then, the store employee went outside and shook Spider-Man's hand.

Employee: Thank you so much Mr. Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Yeah, no problem.

Employee: I own this store and if they would've taken my money, I don't know what I would do.

Spider-Man: It's okay, I'll be the one to stop anyone who robs your store.

Employee: Thank you so much again!

The employee went back inside and Spider-Man took a look at me. He then flipped me off and swung away.

Gwen: Tch, cheater...

I then swung in his direction to follow him.

(Your POV)

Me and Spider-Woman are swinging in the same direction. She's swinging one block away from me as she does the same thing I'm doing, searching for crime before her.