10: Teamwork pt. 1

(Your POV)

I was sitting on the edge of a building that's right across a bank. It's a bank that gets robbed more so than others, and I have a feeling someone is going to rob it tonight.

As I'm waiting, I'm playing a game on my phone. And then suddenly, I hear the sound of webs swinging in my direction.

You: Uh oh... Here she comes...

I wait for Spider-Woman to come up to me and yell at me. I sigh as I hear a thud behind me, meaning she's on the roof with me now.

You: (Sigh) Yeah?

Spider-Woman: Look at this!

She said in a angry and demanding tone. I get annoyed already with her tone and lie on my back. she stands above me and shows me the front of a newspaper. She flips it over so I can read it properly.

You: "Dark Spider Joins Forces With Ghost Spider"

Spider-Woman: Ugh! This is ridiculous!

You: What? What's so bad about that?

Spider-Woman: You kidding me?! I don't want the people to know we work together!

You: You know, maybe we should work together. Wouldn't be so bad.

Spider-Woman: (Scoffs) Thanks but no thanks. I'm fine by myself.

You: Whatever. It'd be nice to make my job easier. No need to compete and everything.

I sit back up and continue playing my game. All of a sudden, she sits by me at the ledge and looks around.

Spider-Woman: What? No crime to fight? Not feeling it today Mr. Spider-Man.

You: Actually, Ms. Spider-Woman, I got a tingle that..

I put my phone down a bit and point at the Bank in front of us.

You: That bank is gonna get robbed tonight.

Spider-Woman: You serious?

You: Yup.

Spider-Woman: How do you know?

You: My Spidey-Senses told me.

Spider-Woman: Well, why can't I feel it?

You: Maybe I'm the better Spider.

Spider-Woman: As if. It's probably just a hunch of yours. Anyway,

She stands up and starts walking away.

Spider-Woman: I have an actual job to-

You: Wait!

I put my phone down and get up from the edge. I look back and see that she actually stopped and turned around for me. I signal her to come close and she does.

You: You see...

Just before she was going to leave, a big black van pulls up right in front of the Bank. All the doors open and there were 4 men in masks with guns in hand and backpacks on.

You: Told you...

Spider-Woman: What the... Your senses are something else.

You: Yeah, I love em.

I stand up and she does too. I look at her and nudge her a bit.

You: Let's try the teamwork thingy.

Spider-Woman: Uh, no. What I'll do is take them on and what you can do is get out of here.

You: Oh c'mon, let's just do it once. I wanna see what you actually got.

Spider-Woman: (Sigh)

She crosses her arms and has a body posture that seems annoyed.