Synopsis

Disclaimer: This story is exclusive to Wattpad and cannot be found anywhere else. 

This is the first story I've attempted to write, so please do be patient with me. I may not update very frequently, although I promise to try my best, because I've still got school to think about. 

Synopsis

Annalise is everything a young eligible single noblewoman should be. Incomparably Beautiful, nicely titled and generously wealthy. However, being the sole heiress to the rich and bountiful Duchy of Goslar is proven difficult after her parent's death and the absence of a male heir, especially as the wealth is exploited by her selfish and vain Uncle and his family. In an attempt to salvage and regain the wealth that is so rapidly depleting, her uncle decides to throw every eligible, rich and titled gentleman her way, no matter how despicable and snobbish – but Annalise knows that it is only the half-truth. He wants to get her out of the way, so he can govern her Duchy the way he has always wanted, and bleed it dry.

She does not know how or even if she can accomplish what she set out for, nor does she know why she trusts the handsome and mysterious stranger who offers her an olive branch —- and a solution to every problem she is currently facing; a sanctuary from her snobbish, vain and selfish family, the welfare of her people.

Cassius is at his peak in everything; a thriving military career, a caring, supportive family and his talents praised in every corner of the world, what more could he want? But he is constantly reminded that, as a prince, it is his duty to marry well and produce heirs to benefit the empire.

Cassius knows that every woman is only out for his title, wealth and unfortunately do not know anything beyond, court gossip, fashion and how to snag the most eligible lord – everything that he despises. After many years of searching and disappointments, Cassius becomes resigned to a life full of work, duties and responsibilities and refuses to make any space for anything else.

But fate is colliding because when he sights the stunning, witty, fiercely protective beauty, he is possessed by a longing he cannot control. To claim her, he offers her an undeniable deal; the trouble is, will she accept? And will she ever truly belong to him?