episode 2

It's currently our lunch time and trust me it's torture watching the junior students pass by with their lunch for a whole hour before we could get ours.

Them fi tan up a junior campus man.

I remove my purse from my bag to check how much money I was going to use for lunch.

Ashanti laid down five hundred and so did dainnia so I decided to do the same.

"Weh we ago do? Buy food, patty or sumn up a cooper?" Dainnia ask as she takes up the fifteen hundred dollars and her bag.

Ashanti and I followed suit and we all headed off in no particular direction.

"But what a way wi a walk and no know weh we ago buy" the three of us stopped right in front of Pascal hall.

"Mi no know bout unuh but mi nah join dem long ticket line deh eno" I said and they nod in agreement.

At st. Catherine high when you're going to buy lunch you have to join a line and exchange your cash for a ticket well, it used to be like that now we do receipts. You tell the lady what you want and she collects and prints your receipts.

Then you'd have to join another long ass line to collect your lunch.

Mine sharp by time yuh collect the food lunch time up.

Good thing cooper is here. He sells things like snacks, sky juice, bun and cheese which also have chiffon inside, coconut bread with the same thing.

When we got there we all bought the same thing which is the coconut bread and cheese and the big ol' sky juice dem.

We both take turns holding each other's coconut breads to pour the sky juice in our water bottles before heading back to senior campus.

Just as we got back to class and entered the first thing I noticed was was Micah's foot on top of my desk while his desk had on his bag and KFC boxes.

"But this yah yellow skin bwoy yah bright eeh" ashanti voiced as we made our way to the back of the class towards our seats.

When I got to my seat I thought he would've moved but he was too busy in his phone to even notice my presence.

"Um, excuse me" at the sound of my voice he looked up with his brows furrowed before they filled with realization.

He quickly removed his long leg from my desk before pulling out a pack of wipes from his bag, removed one and wiped the top of my desk.

Then watch good mannerisms though god.

"Sorry bout that babe", a lucky thing mi never too easy fi blush else mi would a kinda shame right now.

I couldn't help the smile on my face as I took a seat.

"It's okay " I look on my right and saw dainnia and ashanti both watching with amused expressions.

Mi know mi ago hear bout this later inna the group chat.

I turn my attention back to my food just as a group of four girls walked in the class.

The hot gyal crew eno. Amira was basically the leader. She has a thick figure and long relaxed hair. Her uniform skirt was way shorter than the required length.

What are they even doing on the sixth form block. They are 10th graders.

Her little minions remained at the doorway while she made her way inside the class and towards my direction.

Or so I thought.

She made her way directly in micah's direction and when she got to him she sat directly on his desk.

I watch as his handsome face turned up into a frown.

"You bwoy yuh new?" She asks with her squeaky voice. Her voice was so small I could bet it wasn't intentionally squeaky.

I watch openly as he scanned her entire physique with the same Expression on his face.

"Yea eno... a wah?" Then him sound rude eeh.

She ran her hand through her hair and pulled her iPhone 10 from her pocket.

"Just came to tell you that if yuh wah somebody fi show yuh round the school you can text me".

She opened her phone and sat it before him.

He glanced down at her glittered clad phone before lifting it up and handing it to her.

"Mi no fool round kids mumma" merrrrr.

Mi wouldn't tek that fi a bag a bulla.

I look beside mi at ashanti and dainnia who were both hiding their laughs.

"What a shame" I mouth and they both gave me expressions as if saying 'talk truth'.

"Alright big man" she says trying to play it off but I could tell she was embarrassed.

Nuh worry mi would a shame to mumz.

She collected her phone and made her exit with her girls.

"A wapm to them likkle girl yah man" he mumbles to himself before getting up from his seat. He straighten his pants and adjust his tie before looking over at me.

"You ago leave the classroom mami?" What a heap a name mi one a get today.

"No. Why?" He picks his iPhone 13 up from the desk and placed it in his pocket.

"Watch mi bag for mi please?" A one thing yuh can tell seh him grow wid manners.

I gave him a smile and nod my head and he gave me one in return before leaving the classroom.

I release a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

"Then Celine yuh nuh see the bwoy a feature yuh?" This came from dainnia and I rolled my eyes.

"Then a wah mek yuh seh that dai?" This time she rolled her eyes.

And ashanti spoke this time, "from him come mi no see him talk to no other girl in yah and look weh amira just get"

I didn't reply because her boyfriend walked into the class with a Burger King bag in hand.

Watch nice treatment. When gyal nice nothing else is required but nice treatment.

Dainnia moved to the seat in front of me to give them privacy and we both ate our lunch while chit chatting.