[ bsd ] 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏
𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻
name. shiina rei
age. 24
birthday. october 30
blood type. B-
gender. female
sexuality. bisexual
height. 5'9.5"/176.53 cm
weight. 138 lbs/62.59 kgs
cup size. D
ability. karmic action
nicknames. rei-chan (dazai), shii-chan (elise, mori), ice princess (chuuya)
affiliation. port mafia, high ranking executive
︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼

𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘
(𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘)

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻
appearance. rei is a tall, well built woman. her hair is a pure white, except for the parts of hair that hang by her face being a light blue along with one piece that sweeps over her bangs. her eyes are a deep blue, and her hair is typically tied in a high ponytail, the length still reaching her middle back. along her neck is a scar, reminiscent of the patching of a doll. rei also has similar bruises and scars along her back, arms and legs, all of which are hidden under her current military outfit.
personality. when she was younger, the term ice princess may have described her very well. having been indoctrinated in the port mafia at a young age, she became very skilled in killing and fighting, working directly under mori before he became the boss. at that young age, she hardly ever spoke or expressed her emotions, and could be considered a puppet in how well she followed orders. however, she's now more talkative, due to realizing her only purpose wasn't killing. she's very sarcastic with people she trusts or feels comfortable with, and is quick to pick up on the feelings or emotions of others. she offers advice when asked for it, and treats kids/her subordinates kindly. she has no toleration for people who treat her, her loved ones, or the mafia with disrespect or attempt to harm them.
likes. iced chai tea lattes, tarot, smoking + drinking
dislikes. snoring, yo-yo's, haunted houses
fears. drowning
︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻
backstory.
rei was unaware that she had an ability initially due to the worry from her parents, who had been suffering financially even before her birth. she hardly had enough to eat, could not attend school due to lack of clothing, and her relationship with her parents was nothing short of problematic. eventually, finances got so bad that rei was sold off at the age of 7 to a gang in exchange for money. throughout the years rei was there, she was consistently tortured by the men there, and one of the most frequent methods used was drowning. because of this, it instilled a fear in rei, and she spent a good chunk of life there due to the psychological conditioning that she would never be able to escape. one day when she was 9, she had met another little girl named yumeko, who happened to be in the same situation as rei; yumeko's parents owed this gang money, and as payment, the girl was taken. yumeko and rei became close, fast friends, and the torture seemed to be more bearable now that yumeko was around. however, throughout the time spent there, yumeko began to think of a chance to escape. rei insisted there wasn't one, but this didn't stop yumeko from looking anyway.
on the day right after rei's 12th birthday, yumeko had announced that she'd found a way to escape. while hesitant, rei went with it, and that night, the girls planned their escape. however, the gang that had been holding them had already been aware of this supposed escape plan, and when the girls thought they were free, instead they were cornered. as punishment, the girls had to confess which one of them made the plan, and before rei could even try to lie, yumeko confessed and was immediately shot and killed in front of rei, her body being kicked at and yelled at by the members. at the time, rei was sent into a blind fury, and when she woke up, she was clutching desperately on to the dead body of her friend and was surrounded by the corpses of every single gang member. unaware of what she had done, ogai mori had just happened to be walking by. by this point, it was right after the great war, and he was in a decent position of power in the mafia. sensing potential, mori offered her to become strong for the sake of her friend. rei, deciding anything was better then being alone, joined the port mafia as mori's subordinate.
︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼

𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻
ability. karmic action
ability description. attached to her back are 4 invisible hands that she can command at will. they're able to interact with their environment, but cannot act independently; she has to give them specific orders. the only time her ability doesn't work is if dazai cancels it, or she's in a state of extreme fear/shock. situations revolving water make her ability useless, as she can never activate it in those conditions.

relationships.
ogai mori — a man she has the upmost respect for. she works as his subordinate, and was trained by him from the age 12 to 18 in hand to hand combat, and helped her control her ability. she would give her life for him, if he so asked it, as she believes he saved her from the hell she had been forced to live. he's definitely a bit more protective of her than he likes to admit. he does admit, however, that if she desired it, rei could be the next in line as leader of the mafia. despite how mori may have treated certain people, he never was violent or abusive when it came to rei. people think it's because he sees her like a daughter, but he won't confirm this.

nakahara chuuya — rei's love interest.
after chuuya joined the port mafia, the two had been partnered up during the times he refused to work with dazai. the two of them were actually pretty close, sparring constantly and helping one another through any issues (including the fifteen arc), and chuuya was part of the reason her personality shifted from ice princess to what she currently is. they're often caught bantering with each other in the present, and they're extremely protective of each other.

osamu dazai — he respects her in the sense of power and rank, especially during his time in the mafia. a woman that dazai struggles against, rei and dazai have a strong friendship. dazai figures if he keeps himself on her good side, he won't die. he teases her often, to which she typically doesn't reciprocate, but it's obvious they do care about each other in some sense.

sakunosuke oda — was one of her subordinates when he was still alive. at the time, rei was only given command of a small group of people due to being a new executive, and he was one of them. he found her presence almost comforting, and he talking to her easy. their relationship was professional, yet friendly. however rei wasn't there during the dark era, having been sent away on a task overseas, and has blamed his death on her absence ever since.

akutagawa ryuunosuke — rei is one of the only people who's words mean about the equivalent to him as dazai's. she helped train akutagawa alongside of dazai when he was new to the mafia, and because of the similarities of their abilities, she was influential in his training. he highly respects her, and makes sure if any subordinates are caught badmouthing or doubting her, that they're properly punished. somewhat of a mother-son dynamic.

kyoka izumi — a child rei deeply cares for. she feels for the girl, and they have a mother-daughter relationship. after kyoka fled the port mafia and joined the agency, rei didn't mind it and supported it, as long as kyoka did what made her happy. rei sees a part of herself in kyoka.
︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼