[ vnc ] what made you think i would ever love you?

name ; pandora dechartes
alias ; number 66
age ; 19
species ; human
gender ; female
birthday ; november 30
height ; 5'7"
likes ; music boxes, the smell of vanilla, candy
dislikes ; nails on chalkboards, small spaces, destruction of crafts
hobbies ; jewelry making, violin playing
weapons ; dagger
status ; alive

relatives ; maria-ann (mother, alive)
eliott (father, alive)
dorian (brother, alive)
occupation ; jewelry maker
voice actor ; rie tanaka

personality ; a woman with a lot of confidence, pandora is typically seen with a carefree smile and plenty of advice for people. she's known to be a bit of a flirt, using her looks as a method to get things she wants. she tends not to let her past haunt or trouble her, but in the moments it happens she tries not to let it show. she takes on the role of a 'mom friend' more often than not, but isn't a pushover in the slightest.

history ; born to a mother who worked as a jewelry maker and a father who had an occupation as a doctor, pandora lived a comfortable life. her brother dorian (3 years younger than her) wanted to become a doctor as well while she took after her mother, learning to make jewelry boxes and accessories. she was fairly skilled at it, learning how to buy and trade at a young age. however, around the age of 11 her family was ambushed by vampires who desired one member of their family as 'livestock'. pandora was given up by both her parents much to the horror of her brother and taken by the vampires, forcefully separated from her family. her time spent with the vampires led to her blood consistently being drained, being pushed close to the edge of death and then forcefully brought back, no matter if she wished to die or not. because of this time spent with the vampires, she grew a hatred for both them and her parents, and came to the conclusion that both humans and vampires were selfish creatures. after a year in captivity by the vampires, the chasseurs managed to locate her and slaughter the vampires that had captured her. as the chasseurs were preparing to take her in and look for her family once more (despite her protests), moreau and his men managed to snatch her while she was alone, and she became number 66. after a bit of being tortured, she was introduced to vanitas as number 69, and the two became friends in a sense. they didn't talk much, but took comfort in each other as victims of the same things, and were then in charge of number 71 after a period of time as well, the three of them enduring the torture and treatment they had been subjected to.
however, during the experiment that would link the boys to the books of vanitas, moreau decided he no longer had any need for pandora, as the boys would have more of a likelihood to survive the linking. because of this, pandora was to be taken out back and killed, despite how much vanitas pleaded to trade places with her instead. fortunately, the men who were responsible for taking her towards the back and killing her opted to simply release her, telling her never to show up around the area again, and simply faked her death, leading vanitas and mikhail to believe she was dead. it took her a while to get back on her feet, but inevitably she was able to find an abandoned studio to work in and began to open her own jewelry store, which is how she earned money and was able to learn information.

love interest ;

relationships ;

relationships ;

vanitas - love interest. the two of them confide in each other after reuniting following the events of mikhail's return. she had managed to find them through rumors around a fight that had occurred through one of her passing customers, and managed to track vanitas down afterwards. it takes a second for vanitas to determine if he loved her or jeanne, which became a point of contention for a bit, but inevitably gets solved. the two are very protective of one another.

noe - a trusted friend and ally. pandora is skilled in using a dagger, which is something she picked up after surviving the incident at moreau's. noe goes to her when he needs advice, or when he cannot truly understand vanitas' intentions or motives. pandora will take him shopping with her, and as payment buys him tarte tatin.

jeanne - the two of them were friends initially, but after their romantic feelings for vanitas come to light, it turns into a one sided rivalry on jeanne's part. it dies down after vanitas makes his decision and comes to terms with it, and they become friends afterwards.

maria-ann - pandora has a strong hatred for her mother, believing everything to be her fault. she believes that if her mother hadn't given her up, she would've been able to live a normal life. maria-ann believes her daughter is dead.

dorian - pandora and dorian had a very strong sibling relationship, and ever since she was taken, dorian made it a goal to find her again. he inevitably ran away from home in order to search for her, hearing rumors of a jewelry maker that sounded a lot like her.

songs ;
louise - tv girl
a pearl - mitski
dscf- deco*27
suffocation - crystal castles