[ marvel ] 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬.

FULL NAME; Aliscia Wright
NICKNAMES; Ali (Peter + Thor + Steve), Troublemaker/Trouble (Tony)
SUPER HERO NAME; Tempest
AGE; 17
GENDER; Cisgender Female
SEXUALITY; Heterosexual
BIRTHDAY; October 13, 2000
HOMETOWN; Balderschwang, Germany
ZODIAC; Libra
RELIGION; Atheist
ETHNICITY; German
MARITAL STATUS; Single
STATUS; Alive (Died as a result of the snap in 2018, was resurrected in 2023). 

FACE CLAIM; Esme Creed-Miles (as Hanna)

PHYSICAL HEALTH; Good health, however is going partly blind in her left eye

PHYSICAL HEALTH; Good health, however is going partly blind in her left eye. Wears contacts and Tony is looking into a fix for it.
MENTAL HEALTH; Struggles with PTSD
SMOKER/DRINKER?; None
PHOBIAS; 
Trypanophobia - The fear of needles
Astraphobia - The fear of thunder and lightning
LANGUAGES SPOKEN; English, German, Spanish
STRENGHTS; Very skilled at hand to hand combat, a very good shot with a gun, high stamina.
WEAKNESSES; Loses temper very quickly, left eye is a blind spot
LIKES; Snow, boat rides, sitting on top of buildings, fight clubs
DISLIKES; School, 
PERSONALITY; Aliscia can be very hot headed at times, not taking kindly to her allies or friends being hurt, injured or threatened. However she is usually pretty good about following plans and remaining calm in certain scenarios that could result in life or death. Because of how she grew up, she's very untrusting of individuals at first and it takes her some time to fully open up around people. Her speaking pattern is very sarcastic, much like Tony's or Natasha's, and she's pretty slow to let go of grudges. 

FAMILY; Irene Wright (alive), Dominik Wright (deceased), Steve Rogers (adoptive father)
BEST FRIENDS; Peter Parker, Thor
FRIENDS; Carol Danvers, Natasha Romanov, Yelena Belova, Tony Stark, Peter Quill, Gamora
ROMANTIC INTEREST; Peter Parker

BACKSTORY; 

Born to HYDRA agents, Aliscia lived in a facility most of her life. From the ages of 5 to 13, Aliscia was raised in a German facility with around 1,000 other girls her age to train them to become strong enough to defeat Captain America. Irene and Dominik Wright were two of the head agents in charge of that facility, and as a result, Aliscia was expected to be the best of the soldiers. She trained vigorously each day, was only allowed to eat at certain times of day, and was only allowed to shower for about 5-10 minutes. She was taught Spanish and English as secondary languages as a way to make her more useful to HYDRA for missions, and was given extra hand to hand combat lessons. Meals were withheld if she didn't reach certain expectations, or even physical punishments were administered. Her entire childhood, she was always searching for approval from her parents that she never earned, and because of this desire, she was always pushing herself too hard as an attempt to earn their love.

On December 21st, 2013, the scientists and agents decided she had been ready for the next step, which was to be injected with the same serum that Captain America had been given, however she was unaware she would receive it. Lured to the testing room by the guise of her mother saying she had a reward for her daughter, Aliscia was willing and ready to go wherever her mother told her to. After being strapped to a table, Aliscia became aware of what was beginning to happen, and tried to resist due to the high chance that her body may reject it and kill her. Before the entirety of the serum could be injected, however, Captain America and Black Widow (along with SHIELD agents) had broke into the facility and interjected, freeing the other children and stopping what had been going on in the facility. With only 40% of the Serum in her system, her body didn't fully reject or accept it, and instead settled within her bloodstream, which caused her to (at very rare times) have strength she wasn't in full control of, and is also the cause of her losing vision in her eye, although that's becoming more a problem in the present. Aliscia's father, Dominik, was killed during the raid, having been elsewhere while Aliscia was undergoing the procedure. Irene, desperate to keep herself alive, offered Aliscia to Captain America in exchange for her life to be spared. The child didn't understand or process why she was being given away, and while Captain America had Irene arrested either way, Aliscia practically begged him to take her in. 

Natasha knew there was no way Steve could say no, and as a result, Steve took Aliscia back to the United States with him and adopted her as her legal guardian, however he thought his job was too dangerous to have her living with him. So she kept her last name Wright and their relationship secret, Aliscia being given a small apartment on her own thanks to SHIELD and their funding. He did come to see her fairly often, though, taking her out places like a father would and giving her the affection she so desperately craved her whole life. She began attending school, trying to blend in while not being involved in the super hero life of her adoptive father (however that changed during the HYDRA uprising in 2014). Their relationship was kept secret from pretty much everyone except Natasha, Tony, and Nick Fury. However, despite how much she loved Steve, as she grew up she became more upset and violent as she came to terms with how her parents treated her and how she felt unworthy of their love, even now. She started to run with the wrong crowds unbeknownst to Steve, getting wrapped up in fight clubs between kids her age and earning money that way. She meets Peter Parker in high school.