𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐?

You were a scientist from Mondstadt, and you had just started. Sucrose was your mentor, and she always told you about her mentor, Albedo. "He's so awesome! He can turn a flower into a bird!" She always explained his works and sounded so excited. You had never seen Albedo before, but knew nearly everything about him.

One day you were making experiment's in your laboratory, when you heard a knock on your door. "Come inside!" You said and the door opened. You saw blond haired guy, and recognised him. "Master Albedo? What a pleasure to see you here." You said and went towards him. "Indeed, that's me. I had to come by to finally meet you, Sucrose has told me a lot about you." You weren't actually surprised. "You aren't only one she has talked." You said and laughed.

Albedo laughed, came inside and took off his coat. It revealed his muscular arms with couple scars in them. His eyes were like sharp ice, but still warm look in them. His face was pale, and looked soft. It was so perfect. You admired him a while, but he noticed that you stared him. "Something wrong? He asked and widened his eyes and smirked. "Oh, I'm sorry I caught off guard," You said and laughed nervously. Albedo sat down to chair in front of you, and leaned down to hot position. You blushed, but continued your work as if nothing happened.

"So, what are you working on?" He asked and looked your work interested. "I'm making electrolysis of water." You said trying to focus. It was pretty hard experiment, and to make it succeed, you had to focus. "I see. It was pretty hard for me when I did it for the first time." He said and looked directly at your eyes. His eyes were full of passion, and suddenly he stood up, and came next to you. "You are doing it wrong. You need to add salt to the water." He said and stood behind you. You blushed as he took his hand to yours, and helped you to pour the right amount of salt.

His hand felt very soft and warm against yours. Then he leaned his face closer to you and said: - Now put that little plank over it, and settle the pens to the glass. His voice was soft like honey, as he whispered it to your ear. You did as he said, and holy, it really worked. He still stood behind you, but more far away, his hands in his pockets. "Thank you kindly, sir." You said trying to keep your voice calm. "Haha, I'll gladly help those who need help." He said and smiled, some kind of mysterious.

"I heard that you're beginner at this job." He said and was curious. "Yes, It has been... five months since I started." You answered. "Interesting... Is there anything else you would need a hand with?" He asked a little dirty minded. "Ehm, no I- I don't think so." You stuttered a bit. Does he act like this all the time? Sucrose hadn't mentioned about it, but maybe she thought it was normal. "Thank you for your time..." He said, but then looked at you. "Y/n, please." You said and giggled. "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't ask your name, Y/n. I shall go now. But you can always come and visit me at Dragonspine, Sucrose can tell the exact place." Albedo said and smiled. "I shall do that." You said, and he left.