𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

Albedo opened your house's door, and carried you to your bed to sleep. You felt how he sat next to you. "I love you Y/n, not just because of the last night, but you're also very beautiful, and.. I feel deeper connection between us." He whispered to your ear to make sure you heard it, even though you were asleep. He kissed you to forehead, and left. You heard how the door of your house closed, and you were so tired, that you slept.

You woke up to a knock on your door, and by of the light, it was already afternoon. You quickly went to open the door, and Sucrose was behind it. "Y/n where have you been?" Sucrose asked and gave a weird look. Your hair was messy, and your clothes looked wrinkled. "I was at Dragonspine... Remember?" You said tired. "But I heard Albedo carried you to Mondstadt. What really happened?" She asked and gave suspicing look. "Uhhh..." You couldn't come up with any lie, you certainly didn't except Sucrose to ask you this so quickly.

"It went late with the experiment, so I told her she could sleep at my place. After all, it's a long and tiring trip from Mondstadt to Dragonspine." You heard a voice behind Sucrose. It was Albedo. Thank god he was there to save you. "Master Albedo! Yes of course, I'm sorry for suspecting." Sucrose apologised to both of you. "But that still doesn't explain why he carried you here." Sucrose said and smiled. You and Albedo blushed, but luckily he has explanation to this too. "Y/n falled down and sprained her ankle." Albedo said.

Sucrose nod and then suggested : - Shall we all go eat dinner together? You and Albedo looked at eachothers and nod. You quickly brushed your hair and changed your clothes. Albedo took your hand, and you walked together behind Sucrose to Good Hunter to eat. "My treat, princess." He whispered to your ear, and you laughed. Then you remembered what he said to you last night. "I love you too, Albedo," You said and he blushed. He stopped and kissed your lips. Before continuing to walk together.

🎉 You've finished reading 🌹𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆🌹 • 𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑜 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚/𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 🎉