𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 - 🔞

After a while from playing with your boobs, he took off his shirt and pants, until he was naked in top of you. He did the same to you, but gently, and made it feel nice. He touched your body, and learned the shapes of it. "Hmm, I think I haven't seen everything yet." He said and smirked, leaned lower, and started licking your pussy softly and gently. "Ahh~ Albedo.. That feels so good." You said surprised how satisfied you were to his touch.

"Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have invited you, If I knew I couldn't please you, sweetheart." He said and licked it once more. Then he tucked three fingers inside, and scissored with them. He moved them gently in every corner of your pussy, as you moaned of please. It made him groan too, because your voice pleased him. He kissed your body nearly everywhere.

"Please, let me please you too." You said to him desperately. "Already begging? I don't mind, I want to see what you can do to me princess." He said and laughed. You switched places, and immediately you started rubbing his c0ck. He groaned hella hard, moaning your name desperately. After a while, you traced your fingers around his tip, giving him shivers. "Nghh, please suck it I beg you princess, I need it." He beg with deep and gentle voice. You took his orders, and started sucking his c0ck. He gripped your hair, with one hand, and other grapped from the sheets. His eyes looked like he was in heaven.

"Y/n, I think I'm coming." He panted, and you didn't care, you sucked even harder, and soon he came inside your mouth. "Very kind of you." He panted and smirked. Then he slammed you against the bed, and started fucking you hard. His c0ck was rock hard, as he slipped it inside of you. He went up and down, slower, then faster. You moaned and your eyes rolled around. "Albedo, nghh~" You said and he thrusted even deeper inside you. Same time, he kissed your lips and groaned.

He had strong abs and muscular hands, and he had a powerful grip of your shoulders, while fucking you. "I- I never imagined anything like this..." You said to him and he had a sly smile on his face. "I bet this is funnier experiment than you thought, huh?" He laughed, and before you could warn him, you came. "Don't worry, I'll clean it. I don't want this to be over yet." He said, took his c0ck out, leaned low to your body and licked all the cum out from your pussy. It felt so good. Your body was so weak, you could barely move.

"I see I have done good job." He said until licked your body with his tongue. His tongue was slippery and long. No wonder it felt good inside you. His hair was now messy, and it looked hot. He kissed you and cuddled you, telling sweet, sometimes naughty words to your ear. It made you giggle, and he just tightened his grip of your body. He really wanted you.

After you just slept a while in the bed, Albedo holding his hands around your waist. "Maybe it's time to go back. It's nearly morning." He whispered with his sweet voice. You tried to stand up, but your legs were too weak. "Do you need some help?" He asked, but before waiting for answer, he started to put on you clothes. He out them on you gently, making sure you're comfortable. He was still naked in front of you, and you were blushing. You were still screaming from his body, but didn't show it. Then he wore on his clothes and looked at you, smiling.

"Shall I carry you to your home, princess?" He asked offering his hand to help you stand up. "Please, if you don't mind." You said a little embarrassed. He took you to his strong arms, talking you to sleep again, because it was still night, even though first shades of sun were already shining. He carried you all the way to your home, and even though you were aspleed, you knew people had looked at you weirdly.