𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 • 🔞

Next morning, you went to meet your friend, Sucrose. You were supposed to go for a dinner together at Good Hunter. "Oh hey! Y/n I'm right here!" You saw Sucrose waving to you. You went to sit next to her, and Sara came to get your orders, "Hello ma'am's, what can I get you today?" She asked and smiled. "I'll take sweet madame, please." You said to her. "I would like to have hash browns, please." Sucrose said. Sara left, and soon came back with your orders. "Here you go, enjoy!" She said and left you to eat.

"Well Y/n, did anything specific happen yesterday?" Sucrose asked and giggled, like she would've known something. "Well, Master Albedo came to visit me." You said to her. "I knew it!" Sucrose said and smiled. "What about it, it's not like something amazing happened." You said and blushed a bit. "Of course not, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that he met me at Mondstadt, and told me he had seen you." Sucrose said. "He told me you were beautiful, and promising scientist." She continued. "Did he really?" You asked and blushed. No one had ever called you beautiful.

"Now that we talk about Albedo, he invited me to visit him sometimes." "I think he wants to teach me experiments." You mentioned to Sucrose. "He's really helpful, you should go see him." Sucrose said. You ate the food, and said goodbye's to eachothers. It was time to continue working. You went back to your laboratory, and saw a note in your door.

"Hey there, I thought about asking you for a dinner today, but it seems like I was late. If you don't mind, would you visit me soon at Dragonspine? I need your opinion to a test Im doing."

- Albedo

It seems like Albedo had visit you while you were eating. Well, you had actually planned to meet him, so you just took your coat and scarf on, and went to Draponspine. First you asked Sucrose the exact place, and now you could start your trip. You had never been in Dragonspine before, because you weren't really into cold places.

You walked in Draponspine, and cold wind blew over your face. You sneezed of the cold, and you were frozen. Finally you arrived in front of a large cave, that Sucrose had told about. "Ah, Y/n, I see you could come, please head in, it's cold outside there." Albedo came towards you to take you in. It was actually warm in the cave, but you didn't understand why Albedo would want to be there. "How was your trip?" Albedo asked with his sweet voice.

"It wasn't that bad, if you don't count how I almost froze to death." You said to him and he laughed. Then he came closer to you, and placed his hand to your shoulder. "Please, sit down, you have walked a lot to get here. You need rest." He said and threw a sly smile. You sat down, and right at that moment, he sat to your laps. You tried not to take it serious. "Uh, so Albedo, about t-the test." You stuttered as he smiled with a sly face.

"Oh sweetheart, you are the experiment, of mine." He said and kissed your lips. His lips felt warm and soft. They smelt like sweet tea. He broke the kiss and smirked. "I thought your lips needed something to warm them." He said and laughed. He pulled you tighter against the back of the chair, and moved slowly on your laps. He sucked your neck leaving marks, and kissed them carefully after sucking them.

"I know you like it, I like it too." He said and rode harder in your laps. Your face was red, and you couldn't get a word out of your mouth. He took off your coat, and tied you bot by your waist together with your scarf. "Now you can't get anywhere from me, princess." He said and leaned so close you felt his breath. He slowly rest his head on your breasts and groaned. He traced circles with his fingers around your boobs, and face. You were looking down, because you couldn't face him.

"What's wrong? Scared I might hurt you?" He asked and lifted your face from your chin by his fingers. You looked straight into his eyes, and your face was still red. "You're so cute, I want you so bad." He said with a desperate voice. You wanted to say something and teased him: - Why don't you take me, then? I'm right here Master Albedo. You said and smirked. Now his face was blushing, and he took the scarf off your waist.

" Maybe I will." He said and pulled you to bed, which was behind some bookshelf's. You were under him and he ripped off your shirt, and took off your bra, and admired your body. "What a beautiful creation. I'd really like to investigate it..." He said and started to suck your nipples. You moaned of his soft touch. Then he started to play with your boobs with his hands. He squeezed them gently, and leaned closer to you, and kissed you passionately to lips.