Chapter 2 - Realization

The sun was setting.....

I was on the farris wheel with her...

A place and time I personally found to be romantic.....

For a moment I wished I was here with a boy

Well that was until she wrapped her arms around mine sitting next to me, instead of in front of me...

My thoughts came to a stop.
All I could think of was her arms wrapped around mine and the way it felt....

The way it felt so little yet so much , I loved it in a way my brain couldn't quite understand at the moment, more like I didn't want to . All I wanted was to watch the sun set with her arms wrapped around mine.

Or maybe I wanted more, I don't know....

The farris wheel came to a stop when we were at the top....

The sky looked so beautiful, taking my breath away and also having all of my attention
That was until I felt a quick soft sensation on my cheeks sending a weird stir all over my body, a feeling I had never felt before...

She had kissed me, on my cheeks....

Despite blaming it on that day's setting ... I think I knew it ever since

I think I knew I liked girls the way I was supposed to like a guy .....

But I denied it cause it was not normal. Or something I would be, cause I had a boyfriend before.....

Turns out I was so wrong......

The feeling of her lips on my cheeks was the only thing I could think of all evening... All night.

Yet I thought ' it is only cause I wish I had a moment like that Moment with a guy '
A bunch of bullsh*t

Even before I fell asleep that night, I smiled no , beemed thinking of her lips on me and what more could it mean...

I slept thinking about her