01. JUST

"Just married"

Thats what their car plate said.

After it has been hectic 10 years through ups and down, they finally have managed to be each other's.

Life partners

As they should.

But being Life partners was the worst thing that could've happened to them.

Everything in life is temporary, they come and they'll go.

But one thing was there that came like unintended sneeze but stayed in heart forever.

Well its love indeed.

Love can be tattooed in person's heart . It depends.

Depends in two.

It could stay as a thorny cactus.

Eventhough you would think that you removed it fully from your heart. But the thorns that are struck in your heart. You can never remove them. Because if you do. One will not be able to live with the blood flow through those holes. So you have to live with that pain in the heart forever.

But it could be the other part too.

As rose petals.

Yes

The rose petals, will tingle your heart. Make you giggle maybe? It will soothen your heart when its pumping hard. It will relax and care of your heart without hurting. It was sweet. It was the sweet side.

But in this case , it was non of them.

Non of the two things.

Rose petals nor the throny cactus.

But it was a

Bloody rose

A bloody rose that you can never get rid of.

The thorns, in the bottom part of the rose would contineously prick your heart, but the petals parts were soothing you in the inside.

That love did both.

So it was hard to chose.

To chose weather it was to stay or leave.

So he has to chose both. But in the end , it became the same end.

The same fucking thing.

As always.

___________________________

BLOODY ROSE | yoonmin (completed)

⚪ Boy × boy fanfiction

⚪ Yoonmin fanfiction

⚪ Killer psycopath au

⚪ Short chapters.

🔴 GRUESOME VIOLENCE!!!

🔴 TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

🔴 Deaths!!!

🔴 Angst

If you are uncomfortable with any of those topics, please kindly leave.
Read at your own risk :)

⭕ Plagiarism is not accepted a crime and , punishable by the law.

⭕If any of fictions have the same ideas or whatsoever, Its totally a coincidence and this story plot is completely made by me.

⭕English is not my first language , so sorry for any mistakes

‼️THIS DO NOT REPRESENT THE REAL LIFE OF ANY OTHER ARTISTS MENTIONED HERE.

⭕THIS IS A FICTIONAL WORK.

🚫Also I do not write smuts, so this might not be the book for some of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Completed]

And also vote and comment your thoughts if you like this (✿^‿^) , I'd really like to know yall idea about this book :)

LETS GET THIS BREAD :D (。◕‿◕。)➜