03.LATE

Yoongi was a doctor. An eye surgeon to be precise.

He loved his job.

And also he was so good at it.

So good indeed.

Him and Jimin first met in the medical college.

10 years ago.

He met those rare eyes. That possesed something he couldn't read at once.
Something so special that he had to claim it as his.
His Jimin.

Golden Sunrays falled through the curtain as it made his golden hair shine as ever. It complemented his aubergine gems even more. He was literally an angel. The angel of Min Yoongi.

Yoongi recieved a small peck from angel that was tiptoed and put his hand around his neck. Which yoongi embraces back from his petite waist.

His angel.

"Come home early today Yoong"

"I will try honey"

" You always say that"

" Im sorry, my job is how it is"

"I also should've stay in my job. Why did I even resign and stay in home, all I have to do is play with holly and admire my little garden right? If I was in hospital I could've seen you at least" Jimin said with a pouty face.

"This would do right ? Please hun, I'm sorry. I will try okay? Take care" Yoongi gave a peck on cheek and walked towards the front door.

"And also don't forget to get the vitamins after meals okay!" His faint footsteps hitting the wooden floor was slowly fading as he climbed down and get into the road.

Oh how his kiss calmed Jimin. How he loved it. Atleast it would calm him for some excuses right?

But it was not the peck could calm him always.

Then later came a time that a small kiss couldn't do what it did to him same as before.