22.SORRY

It was almost 2 a.m

Moon was no longer in the sky, more like it was a new moon day.

Yooongi slowly opened the front door and stepped inside the house.

Hoping to go to his darling as soon as possible.

Finally he promised himself that he will de-attach from everything and make everything better as it was before.

He carefully locked the door without making any noise, he stepped inside the house, tiptoed inside hoping to escape to the room like a small cat,but untill small hands wrapped around his body and buried his face in his chest.

He felt warm tears dampning his viscous shirt, few quite sobs was it.

His angel.

His darling.

He knew.

He was hurt.

Jimin suddenly grabbed his face and whispered,

"Run, please run, the back door is unlocked. Please run, you don't have time love Please run"

Yoongi was suprised as he was not expecting this at all, he knew, he can no longer do this.

He was tired.

Tired of doing the same damn thing.

Tired of being in a situation where he can't find any solutions for his problems.

Tired of making his angel worry.

He wanted to vanish. He wanted to escape.

So he did.

"I told you this will be last time I'll be late sweetie" Yoongi gave his last kiss to his lover. There lips parted as he grab Jimin by shoulders and pointed the knife to his neck.

"It's either kill or die baby"

Jimin didn't show any reaction, as he didn't knew what to do.

He didn't care.

He couldn't choose between death and living without his Yoong.

Set of footsteps rushing were heard infront of the house. As all the lights were turning on inside the house.

"Min Yoongi! Stop right there. If you move an inch, we will have to shoot you!"
It was Namjoon as he steped inside the house with guns pointed towards Yoongi.

Yoongi halted as he saw the tear filled face of his lover infront of him.

His Jiminie.