16.BETTER

"Darling,  Jimin...are you okay?"

Slowly his eyes started to open meeting the harsh lightrays from above and the strong smell of disinfectant that made him understand exactly where he is. He  also felt the familliar warmth of his.

His Yoong.

"Yoong?" Jimin spoke with a croaked voice and saw Yoongi sitting beside his bed.

" Jiminie, are you okay now? How are you feeling ?"

" I- Im okay Yoong, I just need some rest"

"Okay, let me bring something for you to eat, what do you want ?"

"Mm..chips, yup chips"

"Okay, I will come quickly"

"Yoong"

"Hmm..?"

"Let's go on a date? Please please"

"Date? Okay lets go. Note down things that you want to do okay? Lets go asap. Yoongi pecked jimin's forhead and went to cafeteria.

________

Flashback

"Doctor Kim, why did you called me? Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked with a worried look on his face.

"Well mr. Min, did Jimin undergo a shock or something?"

" Shock?"

"Yes, he has fainted because of his stress, it has rapidly increased with a short period of time due to some sort of stress. Does he know why is he talking his medicines?"

"No Doctor Kim, I said they were for deficiencies,  actually if he knew that he have the acute stress it would make him uncomfortable even more, also I don't wanna make him suffer, he has gone through a lot"

"Okay, then we can't increase his dosage, but can you maybe go somewhere and relax him? Maybe spend a date somewhere, do things that he like and calm him down? I guess more than stressed he is tired by trapping in the same frame of home. Please pay attention to him and make him  happy mr.Min. thats the best remedy I can suggest"

Yoongi thanked dr. Kim and went away from there with a heavy heart.

"This is all because of me, I am wrong for everything.  I started all of this,  which I didn't have a choice" was the last thoughts on Yoongi before leaving doctors office.