The Mafia x The Villain (Part I)

Time for something a little bit darker, lovelies :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mafia Luciano Salvatore

The Villain Sasha Crowne

Luciano

"Ed is in Boston," Kyle informed. Boston? That was not too far from here. He was indeed an idiot. If he wanted to run, especially with my money, he should've known better and ran away to a different country. Although it'd be useless as well because no matter where he went, I would always find him.

He could run, but he couldn't hide.

Not even from me. Especially, from me.

"He'll probably take off again," Luca added. "He won't stay in the same place for too long."

"I know." Yesterday, Kyle told me Ed was in Washington. Today he was in Boston. Perhaps he wanted to take a tour around America before I got his ass. No matter.

"I can prepare the jet now," Kyle said.

"That's okay. We can take our time." Well, we would go now. But we didn't really need to hurry. I didn't really need the money. However, I didn't like his attitude. People these days always forgot who had helped them. Beg today, forgetting it tomorrow. No wonder the trust issue was common.

Ed needed to learn his place.

I flicked my eyes to my brothers, seeing the confusion written on their eyes and face. Maybe they had forgotten. I smirked. Pushing my back from my chair. Leaning forward while clapping my hands. "Have you forgotten that I have an ally in Boston?" Both of their eyebrows shoot up.

"Oh..." That was Kyle. Luca only nodded. Of course. None of them would ever forget the sickest man alive I had ever asked for help. I rarely asked for aid from someone outside of my family circle, unless I trusted them straight from my heart. A connection.

But this one? I hired him because...well, like right now. To stall time until I got my prey. The last time I asked for his help, this guy had to use force, and let me tell you, it was not a decent job. When I arrived with Luca and Kyle, the sicko had pulled out all of his teeth. When I asked him why did he do that, he only innocently said you took too long, I'm bored. Like a fucking five-year-old kid. The man was an animal. The kind of guy I wanted in my group but of course, just like Alessio, he worked alone.