The Bachelor x The Empress

Hi, lovelies! Long time no see. I hope your 2024 has been amazing so far :)

I was facing one of the toughest moments in my life that made me unable to write anything. I was stuck, literally, on everything. It was never pretty to face your demons knowing you have to do it alone. There was a time when I wanted to give up. No one wanted me to write anyway. No one wants me anywhere. I don't belong everywhere I go. So, what's the point?

But instead of giving myself completely to the darkness (or at least I'm trying not to), I've been trying to get back to what I'm passionate about. Like writing. Instead of doing it for someone, I'm doing it for myself. Who knows, maybe this will get me back to enjoy being...alive.

So, for the start, I tried the Crossover Project first before I went back to Blake's book. I hope you will enjoy it, lovelies :D

The Bachelor James Greene

The Empress Ginger Sullivan

James

"Were you okay after I left?" I asked my beautiful wife.

"I'm okay, James. Besides, you just left us less than twenty-four hours. You need to relax," and my beautiful wife, as usual, countered me. "We're fine," she added.

"I know, baby. But I'm still worried."

"Well, if you're worried, you wouldn't leave, would you?" I chuckled at her reaction. My angel and her sometimes sassy mouth. I still remember how timid and scared she was to fight me back. The old me reminded her of her fucked-up father. Now, she was like an avenging angel ready to put her devil in his place. God, how I was fucking proud of her. I'd witnessed what Eve went through when we were together—on how we could be together now.

And she changed to the better version of her when she had Cameron.

It was true that a child changed his parents. In my case, it was Eve. I, on the other hand, remained the same. As my wife always said, overly protective of my wife and son.